BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Hkawn San M.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
This is very comfortable and i really love it this is one of the best tampin i have ever use. I can't thing of anything better than this tampon
Makeba C.
Makeba C.
I prefer pads to tampons but when I DO buy tampons it's almost ALWAYS playtex and it's usually the Sport ones. I'm no athlete though, I usually use them for bedtime. Best protection I've found to date.
Aleli J.
Aleli J.
Chandler, AZ
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance make you feel comfortable for everyday moments. I feel confident to go as nothing while using them. they are lightly scented and go in comfortably.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
These tampons are great and the only ones I use. I buy these every time I am on my period. I buy them wherever they have a sale.
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Katryn F.
Katryn F.
These are my go to tampons. You never feel it, they are heavy duty - no matter the type (regular, super, ultra...) - and you will be able to perform any activity without discomfort. I would recommend this product to any friend who uses tampons.
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these I'm a runner and I use these on my period and really love love these I buy these a lot and stock up with coupons
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Baltimore
These are my favorite tampons! I only use these and tampox plastics but most definitely prefer these over them. I get the regular or super unscented. They are very effective. I would highly recommend.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
The only brand of tampons I like. The sport is so good. Never leaks. I like that they come in a multi pack. Doesn't even compare to other brands and you can always find it in the stores.
khouloud a.
khouloud a.
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ is one of best sport product it is so easy to use so confortable an d soft it absoloy  good but it is a little bet expensive you femm trust when you use this product i advice lady to try it all time because i m really satisfaid
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.