Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Makeba C.
Makeba C.
I prefer pads to tampons but when I DO buy tampons it's almost ALWAYS playtex and it's usually the Sport ones. I'm no athlete though, I usually use them for bedtime. Best protection I've found to date.
Aleli J.
Aleli J.
Chandler, AZ
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance make you feel comfortable for everyday moments. I feel confident to go as nothing while using them. they are lightly scented and go in comfortably.
Hkawn San M.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
This is very comfortable and i really love it this is one of the best tampin i have ever use. I can't thing of anything better than this tampon
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
A great product! I have repurchased these several times. They... let's just say... do their job. No oopsies here. It's very comfortable to wear. You forget it's even there. Playtex always makes good products!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always used these flexible tampons and I probably always will. They are easy to use and don't call for too much maintenance.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Charleston
In my opinion these are the best tampons whether your an athlete or not. I get the unscented, 360 ones and they are so comfortable and soft and have a very easy to use applicator. I don't even feel them and they don't bleed as long as you change them for the recommended period of time. I even wear them when I sleep because they are THAT comfortable!
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
The string has often come unraveled as im trying to pull it out and it's pretty infuriating and also if you are a vag owner, its scary to think you'll never get a tampon out and die of TSS
Allie F.
Allie F.
Chesterfield
This is honestly the only tampons that i will use. When using this product i never feel discomfort or that my period is holding me back from my everyday life. The playtex sport tampon has a string that is tied in a knot at the end which prevents the string from coming apart and fraying. This knot on the string also helps its users to remove the product better rather than being afraid of braking the string and causing other problems. I play many sports and exercise daily, my family goes on hikes and is constantly in the outdoors. This tampon can be used for a very long time and is very trustworthy. With this tampon my time of the month goes smoother, and is less of a deal than if i didn't have this amazing product.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nice light smell, I love how it's a 360° tampon, doesn't open side by side. Holds better and has secure string.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Always use these. And helps with my cramps and other things. Gets the job done and easy to apply and feels comfortable
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.