Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
These tampons are great! They smell fresh and have great protection against unwanted leaks. I've always been a fan of Playtex. I will always buy these.
Polina Y.
Polina Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge fan of Playtex Sport, in fact it is my go to product during that time of the month. I am not a fan of scented products however, I have used the Playtex Sport fresh scent tampons before. I found the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance scent to be stronger than that of the fresh scent to a point where I am nauseated. If you are a fan of scented products then this is the one for you! For me however, it will serve as a last resort when I run out my unscented tampons.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
These are good tampons that I usually reach for. They are easy to use and do not hurt when inserting.
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I got these in a vox box and I love them. They rock. I can barely feel them and don't have to worry about them moving when I do heavy activity or leaking
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Great product and so comfortable! You don't even know you're wearing them. I recommend the Playtex Sports to anyone. Great colors and it has an awesome smell.
Hassah S.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I have always been a loyal customer when it comes to Tampax Pearl, that all changed after using the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance (thanks to Influenster and the #UniVoxBox). Now I can be active and still enjoy myself at "that" time of the month. I like how the Playtex sport Fresh Balance is lightly scented, plus the scent isn't that overwhelming. We all know that leakage is a major issue and concern, but with the FlexFit interlocking fibers this helps to trap leaks. No more leaks so you feel protected. Overall, this tampon is designed for any woman!
Johna M.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Got these in a VoxBox they were great! Comfortable, no leaks - they held up great during my workouts!
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Groton, CT
Received this product in my carefree voxbox. Such a great product. Carefree has always been my favorite brand
Richa K.
Richa K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These Tampons are great! With Odor Shield technology these are designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with 360° design for Sport Level Protection, you can go the distance. I don't usually prefer using Tampons but I did give these a try and liked the experience! #PlayOn
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
My absolute best friend every month. I'm a very active person and sometimes with tampons there is discomfort but these are great no matter what you are doing.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.