Add a Photo
Mckenzie R.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My all time favorite tampon, lasts a while and easy to use! Love this so much, both dented and non sented are good.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's one of the main brands I purchase because it is reasonably priced and can be found easily at any retail store. No leakage and comfortable to wear daily.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
A great product! I have repurchased these several times. They... let's just say... do their job. No oopsies here. It's very comfortable to wear. You forget it's even there. Playtex always makes good products!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Always use these. And helps with my cramps and other things. Gets the job done and easy to apply and feels comfortable
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
The string has often come unraveled as im trying to pull it out and it's pretty infuriating and also if you are a vag owner, its scary to think you'll never get a tampon out and die of TSS
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always used these flexible tampons and I probably always will. They are easy to use and don't call for too much maintenance.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Charleston
In my opinion these are the best tampons whether your an athlete or not. I get the unscented, 360 ones and they are so comfortable and soft and have a very easy to use applicator. I don't even feel them and they don't bleed as long as you change them for the recommended period of time. I even wear them when I sleep because they are THAT comfortable!
Kaci Y.
Kaci Y.
Flint, MI
Favorite tampons in the world I don't know why but these have always been my go to they're not uncomfortable like others plus the handles don't slip around. I love going swimming and these help me do it even on the worst week of the month. I love them
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
These are good if you play sports or if you work out at the gym better than your actual regular tampons Tampax and I like that it has an odor blocker and actually gives a fresh scent to it too
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nice light smell, I love how it's a 360° tampon, doesn't open side by side. Holds better and has secure string.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.