BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes from the #UniVoxBox. These were different than what I usually buy which was welcomed. They were a regular absorbency but for me what was different was that they were lightly scented. I was worried at first but I used one and had no issues as in irritation or leaks! That was great so I put them to the test and used them for what they are also intended for Sports! I play tennis once a week with a friend and I used on of these for a two hour game. I had NO PROBLEMS! Leak free and everything was right where its supposed to be. My final test was during a Yoga class I teach and again no leaks just great protection! The worries I had about the scent in them were for nothing because it did not bother me a bit it actual made me feel really confident at the Yoga class so I give PLAYTEX SPORT FRESH BALANCE 5 $$$$$ ON THE FACT THAT THE TAMPONS DO THEIR JOB! IT GAVE ME PROTECTION WHILE JUST AT WORK AND WHILE PLAYING SPORTS. NO LEAKS AND NO ODOR! THEY ARE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY WOMANS BEAUTY BAG/GYM BAG OR PURSE SO THAT WE CAN #PlayOn no matter what time of the month it is!
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Never been disappointed with these! Perfect protection and very comfortable. Never leaked with this brand.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I received this product in my #univoxbox complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. I received @Playtex_Sport in Fresh balance in regular, which is the only ones I will use (regular) So I was pretty excited about getting these in my #univoxbox they absorb well, and they are lightly scented. I love playtex sport especially since I like going hiking a lot. And these came just in time, if you know what I mean! This product works great, one of the better tampons I've tried! #Playon
Roxanne G.
haileybury, ON
These are the only feminine products that I use. They are comfortable compared to other non generic brands I’ve tried. Worth every penny and easy to use.
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
The only brand of tampons I like. The sport is so good. Never leaks. I like that they come in a multi pack. Doesn't even compare to other brands and you can always find it in the stores.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
I leak with these fairly often, but they do insert easier than any other tampon. The applicator has a unique kind of bullet shape that helps. The scent is also very nice. I wouldn't buy them for myself because of the leakage but I do use them when they're all I have on hand.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Not any better then regular style. I wouldn't say these give any better protection while up moving them any other brand.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried these before, but I will say they're not my favorite. On the pricier side of feminine hygiene, as well as scented, there isn't much to turn me into a repeat customer. They don't perform as well as other tampons I've tried either. I will stick to other preferred brands.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I don't use tampons anymore, but when I did I usually preferred the Sports ones by playtex as I am always on the move and I didn't want to spring a leak. Sometimes these would not "wear" properly so I would have to get another one out and waste a tampon.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 17 year old plays basketball and feels comfortable enough to play while on her period as long as she has these. She refuses to use anything else. SHe never has any leakage.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.