Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Wellness Guru Expert
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes from the #UniVoxBox. These were different than what I usually buy which was welcomed. They were a regular absorbency but for me what was different was that they were lightly scented. I was worried at first but I used one and had no issues as in irritation or leaks! That was great so I put them to the test and used them for what they are also intended for Sports! I play tennis once a week with a friend and I used on of these for a two hour game. I had NO PROBLEMS! Leak free and everything was right where its supposed to be. My final test was during a Yoga class I teach and again no leaks just great protection! The worries I had about the scent in them were for nothing because it did not bother me a bit it actual made me feel really confident at the Yoga class so I give PLAYTEX SPORT FRESH BALANCE 5 $$$$$ ON THE FACT THAT THE TAMPONS DO THEIR JOB! IT GAVE ME PROTECTION WHILE JUST AT WORK AND WHILE PLAYING SPORTS. NO LEAKS AND NO ODOR! THEY ARE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY WOMANS BEAUTY BAG/GYM BAG OR PURSE SO THAT WE CAN #PlayOn no matter what time of the month it is!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I received this product in my #univoxbox complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. I received @Playtex_Sport in Fresh balance in regular, which is the only ones I will use (regular) So I was pretty excited about getting these in my #univoxbox they absorb well, and they are lightly scented. I love playtex sport especially since I like going hiking a lot. And these came just in time, if you know what I mean! This product works great, one of the better tampons I've tried! #Playon
Donna S.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Never been disappointed with these! Perfect protection and very comfortable. Never leaked with this brand.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
OK ladies let's be truthful when you're working out and you're on your. You don't want your tampon to move you don't want your pad to move so I go with Playtex sport I mean it doesn't move at all and I absolutely love Playtex and I love their new tampons in the variety of stuff that they are carrying out its way better than Wayback win
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
The best female product! I always keep my purse with a couple in case of an emergency or if someone else is in need.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
These are the most comfortable tampons I've ever used. And I have not leaked. They work extremely well and the scent smells good
Latoya B.
Latoya B.
I love the Playtex brand so when the sport pack tampons came out I was pretty eager to try them. Unfortunately they did not work out too well for me. I had more than one leak incident happen which luckily was at home or close to home. This is without long wear, i.e. over night. I didn't feel like it expanded enough to offer me full protection, which is a bummer because Playtex is a household name and I have trusted them for years. I'm not certain if they make a variety for those who may need extra protection, or perhaps the sport edition could be redesigned to assure no leaks while engaging in sports. Not sure if that is possible.
Angie W.
Angie W.
These are my go to tampons, I don't use any others because I love these. I am very active and on the go, even on my period, so I need something that will do its job while I move around a lot. These have always been there for me, and they are so easy to find, my husband went to the store and bought the exact ones for me without knowing exactly what I use.
Corina H.
Corina H.
Kettle Falls, WA
Not my favorite, but they get the job done. They are comfortable and they don't leak. More on the expensive side, but I usually find some good coupons for them. Available at all drug stores, wal mart, etc.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
My favorite tampons ever !! So comfortable and never leaked on me ! Love the fresh balance scent , leaves you fresh !
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.