BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Heather P.
Heather P.
Playtex Sport tampons are my holy grail! However the Fresh Balance just do NOT agree with my internal PH. Whenever I've tried them I get very irritated due to the fragrance used, the regular version never gives me problems. I do not have sensitivity to fragrances otherwise but at the same time maybe it's a good idea to not put them in your vagina. I would avoid and go for the regular version. It's a vagina, it shouldn't smell like a meadow or spring rain.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Probably the worst tampon I've ever used.  They don't hold a lot and you have to constantly change them.  If you go even a little bit longer they will leak.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
Not my favorite. Not enough absorbency allowed for what I need. Will not use in the future as there are many other greats brands and styles available.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex has always been garbage. They leak. You can even make it a mile with these before you start leaking. I feel sorry for the girls who actually think they can swim with these.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Not made out of 100% cotton, which means bad for you. I will only buy 100% cotton tampons after my gyno said that these could have helped give me a bacterial infection.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Nothing to write home about the packaging is nice but that's about it what's the point if you have to wear a pantiliner just to make sure that just always maxipads of the best
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
These are terrible. They don't stay in place. I always worry about leaking. Also the strings are really thin. The scent is sickening. Very overpowering.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this box in my voxbox and I am not a fan of tampons in general. I tried it out any way when the time came to test it out and just in case, I also put a panty liner in case of leaking. Sure enough not even wearing for 2 hrs and I had to switch to a pad because it leaked through. Would probably be more ideal for those who have lighter periods but not for me.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
I got these in a voxbox and honestly they are some of the worst tampons I've ever used. They don't absorb or expand to absorb like most tampons do. They go in very uncomfortable and feel uncomfortable inside, maybe do to he fact that they are so hard (physical touch hard). The amount of leakage though was disturbing. I basically needed a pad to stop it from leaking through my bottoms.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
If it wasn't for the Dlvoxbox, I wouldn't have bought them. I'm normally a pads girls. I tried one of these tampons and took it out 10 minutes later because of the uncomfortable feeling I had. Will not be buying this product in the future.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.