Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Playtex Sport tampons are my holy grail! However the Fresh Balance just do NOT agree with my internal PH. Whenever I've tried them I get very irritated due to the fragrance used, the regular version never gives me problems. I do not have sensitivity to fragrances otherwise but at the same time maybe it's a good idea to not put them in your vagina. I would avoid and go for the regular version. It's a vagina, it shouldn't smell like a meadow or spring rain.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Probably the worst tampon I've ever used.  They don't hold a lot and you have to constantly change them.  If you go even a little bit longer they will leak.
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sacramento, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in their Voxbox. I was wondering what in my box smelt so weird. As soon as I touched the tampons, my head started killing me and I put the box to my nose. I definitely couldn't try these with the smell it had. These would be better with a nicer smell or no smell at all!
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
I cant believe mine smelled like dead cat. I saw the reviews here from people so though hey I'll try them. The worst decision ever. all the smelly chemicals irritated my skin, and I heard comments alllll day on how strangely I smelled that day. EW
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ellicott City, MD
I hate these tampons! They feel so cheap, and don't offer any protection. The applicator always breaks in the package. There is NO leak protection whatsoever.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I have always been a Playtex girl, however, not a scented tampon girl. I don't like the idea of essentially putting perfume down there. I was happy I received free tampons, but I will not be using them.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Benton, KY
I received this product courtesy of influenster for review purposes. This is one of my favorite brands. I would totally recommend them to anyone
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
If it wasn't for the Dlvoxbox, I wouldn't have bought them. I'm normally a pads girls. I tried one of these tampons and took it out 10 minutes later because of the uncomfortable feeling I had. Will not be buying this product in the future.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I received this box in my voxbox and I am not a fan of tampons in general. I tried it out any way when the time came to test it out and just in case, I also put a panty liner in case of leaking. Sure enough not even wearing for 2 hrs and I had to switch to a pad because it leaked through. Would probably be more ideal for those who have lighter periods but not for me.
Skylar A.
Skylar A.
I received this in the Deans list voxbox and I enjoyed these a lot. I know that sounds weird, but it was a great product to use and test out. They are easy to insert, and I love the light fragrance.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.