BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
These are the only feminine products that I use. They are comfortable compared to other non generic brands I’ve tried. Worth every penny and easy to use.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I am a fan of the Kotex sport line because it allows you to work out or be active and not feel as if you have to change your tampon every hour.
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
The only tampons I have used for almost 5 years now! I've never had an accident or leak. They absorb everything and are very comfortable. I never even realize I have it in when I'm wearing these. I have never had a problem with these and I recommend them to every woman! And you can get them anywhere.
Kim D.
Started using these as a cross country runner in high school! I've tried most of the "active" labeled tampons and Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ are hands down the winner! Going on ten years strong! 💪
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are very comfortable and easy to use they help you so much I recommend u girls buying these I'll buy more soon
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
These tampons are great and the only ones I use. I buy these every time I am on my period. I buy them wherever they have a sale.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Feminine Products are an un-hot topic, but I love these! Don't move around and feel great. Good quality and one of my go-to's
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my go to tampons. You never feel it, they are heavy duty - no matter the type (regular, super, ultra...) - and you will be able to perform any activity without discomfort. I would recommend this product to any friend who uses tampons.
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these I'm a runner and I use these on my period and really love love these I buy these a lot and stock up with coupons
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
These are my favorite tampons! I only use these and tampox plastics but most definitely prefer these over them. I get the regular or super unscented. They are very effective. I would highly recommend.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.