4 colors available

BY PLAYTEX #8 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyo...10 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my favorite tampons. They are extremely comfortable. If it weren't for the string, I couldn't feel that it was there at all. I have free mobility with these and i really appreciate that. This next part may be tmi but i think it's important. The applicator/container or whatever you want to call it is great. I think we have all had some type of experience (hopefully not every month) of those god awful cardboard contraptions but these are nice rounded, smooth plastic applicators. I have a fairly light period so i may not be the most reliable source as far as leaking but i haven't had any problems with leaking. sometimes it will soak into the string a little bit but that's only if i wear it all day, and even then, it doesn't get on my undies. I'm not really sure if the "light scent" does anything but i like that it doesn't smell medical or chemically like some tampons. i also appreciate that these come in a variety of sizes in boxes so i can get a box with just enough for one period or i can get one that will last me several months. I would definitely recommend these and they will continue to be the only tampons i buy.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
These tampons are really amazing if you have an active lifestyle you don't feel any discomfort with them, and they dont leak you just have to make sure you get the right absorbency. Playtex makes amazing tampons and I love these ones because I am typically at the gym or playing basketball and they dont give any discomfort!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
McHenry
These are my number 1 tampon to use! I swear upon these things! They come in bulk and small quantities. I do have to admit that they do leak depending on your flow and how long you have had them in. The string could be better made but they absolutely do the job and are comfortable.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that these are comfortable and do not feel like they hinder my activity. Face it, it is already uncomfortable enough having that time of the month, right? I love that I can continue to do things I usually do by using these. I can comfortably stay active.

They provide great protection so I can stay confidant. They are absorbent, and I have not had any leak issues. I will continue to buy them and I highly recommend these.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to box of tampons. They are very comfortable and moveable. I am a person who is very active and am always on the go, so for my tampons to be flexible and hold well is a must for me. I hardly have leaks with these as well. I never had any problems and will continue to use them.
Peyton P.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love these tampons they are super comfortable. I play volleyball and ride horses and they work really well for me. I've never leaked with these and if you play sports these are a must for when you're playing!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I'm a very active person and have had my share of accidents with other brands. However, Playtex is probably the best. I love the compact plastic applicator, the absorbancy and effectiveness of these tampons.  I've never had an accident with this product and they're so easy and discreet for stashing in my purse.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encantan todas las presentaciones de estos Playtex Sport Tamp, ofrecen maxima protección, eliminan olores desagradables sin riesgos a exponerse mi imagen a momentos desagradables... Los recomiendo en cualquiera de sus presentaciones, no son tan costosos y nada mejor que sentirse protegida...
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Waxhaw, NC
I don't trust any other tampon. I have tried many and I always seem to find out that others don't provide much protection. I'm a very active person. Im a toddler teacher. I'm always moving around and running. The last thing you want to happen is an accident in the middle of something important. With the 360 coverage...I find comfort that it's not going to fail me. It's a must have.
Cassi T.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
These are the only tampon I use. I prefer the sport more than any other. Price wise they are comparable to most other brands. They are comfortable and if I'm wearing them I'm probably in a pool or beach and I need it to be dependable and these are!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.