The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
6 varieties available
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
4.41 / 5 based on 1,302 Reviews
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
YES YES YES! This is my all time favorite tampon! They're comfortable, they don't fall out, they last a while and hold a lot. The fresh balance even adds a nice scent. I can wear these for long periods of time (up to 8 hours) and the fit is still comfortable. I can run in these and not feel a thing still! I can't get enough of this brand. Refuse to use anything else!
These are the only tampons that I've been using for the past 10 years. I really like how I can use these and not have to worry about any sort of leakage. I purchase these at Target, CVS, and Walmart. I definitely will be repurchasing these tampons!
Loving playtex sport like crazy, but not loving the fresh balance as much. I don't like that it's scented, I much prefer the scent free variety. The price is alright, but there are almost always coupons and sales at Target and other drug stores. I recommend!
I thought these tampons were the most comfortable tampons I have ever used. I am usually on birth control and don't have a period. So when I switched and had my period again I was nervous about what product to use. I bought these and they were amazing!
I am pretty impressed with how there is barely any leakage with these tampons. They aren't super expensive either. I would say they are pretty effective and easy to use. I would totally recommend trying them out. I would say I am overall satisfied.
I am an athlete (softball) and have the nightmare of wearing a uniform with white pants during that time of the month. I typically use these tampons and have never had a leakage issue. I think they are very effective and I trust them entirely!
Love these tampons. Super comfy & affordable. Love how effective they are at preventing leaks. I was satisfied with these tampons & they met my expectations. They are better than similar products. I was satisfied with these tampons. Great product!
These offer great protection for very active people doing intense classes. I bought them at Walmart and they are very affordable compared to the other brands geared towards active people. Overall I am says died and regularly purchase.
These are pretty much the only kind of tampons that I will use. They are super comfortable and whenever I where them, I feel confident that I won't leak all over. I definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good tampon.
Playtex is one of my preferred brands. I like their products, however, the sport brand of their tampons are basically the same as the others. It doesn't make sense it pay more for them when the normal olaytex brand works just as well
Q & A
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Wanna try is it any good?
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos