Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fresno, CA
Easy to insert, great protection, light fresh fragrance...everything you would need in a tampon. Price is offset by nearly constant sales
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got to try these in a voxbox a while ago and I fell in love with them!! I had to go and buy some myself and have been using them since
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
They did the trick but had a little leak. Not as good as other ones I've used. Very comfortable though. Would use again on lighter days!
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Eh... these are ok. Even though they're name brand, I think I'll stick with Tampax. Tampax for some reason is more comfortable to use.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Awesome tampons! Always reliable to not leak and I will always trust the Playtex brand! Use at least once a month during the summer!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer, NY
Great products, I've always preferred platter brand for tampons! Very affordable and work better in my opinion then other brands
rosemary B.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
These are the best tampons .They keep me dry and confident. The price are affordable. I recommend this brand to all my friends.
Christina E.
Christina E.
These are very comfortable and are very reliable. I prefer playtex brand to other brands because it works so great, every time.
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Works great and they don't take up a lot of space in my purse or car for those moments when I didn't know I would need them!
Keana B.
Keana B.
These tampons are great for playing sports and being adventurous and I would recommend it to people who aren't even active
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.