Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
Comfortable and last a while. They are good if you have to go swimming. I used them for a few days since I had to go swimming with my cousins on vacay.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
Not my favorite. Not enough absorbency allowed for what I need. Will not use in the future as there are many other greats brands and styles available.
Lizi D.
Lizi D.
These are comfortable and easy to use. I do however prefer a non scented feminine product. These have great absorbency and I haven't had any problems
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
These are the only tampons I use now. I've tried different brands but these are my favorite. They are small and comfortable, but are able to hold.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
I have not used this product. Unfortunately, there is no "skip" button and I have to review this to get to any snaps I may have. Please fix this!
Angela E.
Angela E.
My oldest daughter plays basketball, so I have purchased these for her to try. She said she was able to make it through the game without worry.
Hkawn San M.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
This is very comfortable and i really love it this is one of the best tampin i have ever use. I can't thing of anything better than this tampon
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite tampons, hands down. Easy application and not too uncomfortable all day. Price point is good and better than other brands overall.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
My daughter uses these during the school day. It keep her fresh, dry and clean. Not a bunch of splillage.keep her from getting embarrassed.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
As a competitive swimmer, I know the importance of having to have tampons that can stand the test! These are AWESOME. Only brand I'll use.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.