BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were sc...25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
I would like to start this out by saying that I received a box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and an honest review.

When that time of the month comes I have often used Playtex. I just like how well they work for me. So I had the same high expectations from the Playtex Sport tampons. I can't say that I was let down, because they do protect you just as well, however I found that the fit of them was just not for me. I found them to be quite uncomfortable where I have never had an issue with any other Playtex product. Just like any other very personal product they will not always work for everone because we all come in different shapes and sizes. I did however pass the rest of the box along to my sister in law and she totally loved them!
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
With the 360 degree, flexfit and odor neutralizing technology I can be myself everyday of the month. No more asking my friends am I leaking, is there anything on the back of me? No more planning activities around my period. Great fit and superior protection for my body and my active lifestyle. I now have the confidence to do all the things I love 365 days of the year. Best tampons I have ever used. Thanks influenster for putting these into the #GoVoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. You have introduced me to my new best friend- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Opinions: First I have to mention that these are lightly scented and the scent is a fresh subtle floral type. It's pleasant enough without being heavy or perfume-y. I was sent the regular absorbancy which is what I typically purchase and experienced no leakage even while exercising. They are comfortable to wear, safe and easy to use. The cute little print on the packaging was a nice little touch.

Bottom Line: I would recommend these for girls who are really active and enjoy playing sports even on their cycle days. I can't think of any downside for this except maybe those of you who would prefer not to have them scented. I didn't think the scent was a bad quality but I have to admit, generally my selection is the non-scented type
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I received this product in my #univoxbox complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. I received @Playtex_Sport in Fresh balance in regular, which is the only ones I will use (regular) So I was pretty excited about getting these in my #univoxbox they absorb well, and they are lightly scented. I love playtex sport especially since I like going hiking a lot. And these came just in time, if you know what I mean! This product works great, one of the better tampons I've tried! #Playon
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
The string has often come unraveled as im trying to pull it out and it's pretty infuriating and also if you are a vag owner, its scary to think you'll never get a tampon out and die of TSS
Morgan L.
Bristol, PA
Coincidently I received this product just as I was starting my special time of the month, so that was kind of funny. I don’t typically wear tampons because I find them uncomfortable, but I gave this a try and was pleasantly surprised. They were actually pretty comfortable and absorbent enough that I didn’t have any break through. I wore them at work and while I was on a hike last weekend and I can honestly say that I didn’t have any problems. I may just have to switch to Playtex Sport Fresh Balance, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to any girls, especially if you don’t typically wear tampons.
[I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Spring Fling VoxBox for testing purposes]
Elizabeth M.
Probably the worst tampon I've ever used.  They don't hold a lot and you have to constantly change them.  If you go even a little bit longer they will leak.
Ashleigh B.
I received these from influenster in my DLVoxBox. I do typically wear tampons during my time of the month, so I was excited to try these out. The first thing I noticed was the overwhelming fresh scent that the tampons give off. That sort of thing typically doesn't bother me, but the scent of these seemed very strong compared to the other fresh scent products I've bought from other brands.
I'm a big fan of the applicator and thought it was very easy to grip and use. The protection was average, I usually don't have a problem with leaking and these were no exception. Overall, I'm glad that I got these to try out, but I will probably stick with the other tampons that I usually purchase.
Cynthia S.
Canyon, TX
I was extremely excited to receive these in my Dean's list voxbox because tampons are a monthly female essential and it is always nice to see if something works better than what you are used to. I regularly use the U by kotex tampons and honestly I still prefer them. I do feel that for an the average women with light to moderate flow these would be fantastic, as they are comfortable and provide the "360 degree coverage". I on the other hand tend to have a heavier flow and felt as though I had to change these far too frequently. As far as the scent goes it was not bothersome to me because it does not linger, but there is a unscented option for those who are put off by it.
RobertAnn S.
I am a recent convert from Tampax to Playtex, so I was happy to hear we would be receiving Playtex Sport tampons in our GoVoxBox. The disappointment set in though when I realized we would only be getting regular absorbency. Unfortunately, I am one of those females who can't use anything lower than a super plus. But I was still able to text a few of these out on the very light ending days. I liked the odor shield, but was slightly disappointed when it caused a slight irritation. They are very protective, and I did feel comfortable since I was having a light day. Playtex is a fantastic brand, and will continue to purchase them, just in the Ultra absorbency instead.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.