4 colors available

BY PLAYTEX #8 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyo...10 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
While I personally have never used this product before I have heard from plenty of people who have and they love this product and recommend it to me all the time.
Kelly-Ann W.
Kelly-Ann W.
Katy, Tx
I don't use tampons often but these are great for the active woman, these days as a new mom I'm not very active but still does the job. It's very affordable too.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Use them every month! Work well and I feel comfortable exercising with them. Much better than the traditional brand. Try them and see the difference in comfort.
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Caros pero la verdad que son muy comodos, suelo comprarlos con cupones o cuando estan en oferta en la tienda siempre aprobecho el famoso rollback en Wal-Mart 😆
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
These tampons for me are the most comfortable out of them all. They also allow you to be comfortable while moving about. Which helps since I have a toddler.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't think I would ever use these but when I have practice I knew I needed to and they work great I felt comfortable and I could move like I wanted to.
Kimber A.
Kimber A.
Statesville, NC
I prefer these over any tampon brand! They work soo good. Affordable too! Never leak with these. The packaging is not loud when you open it. Good buy :)
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
These are terrible. They don't stay in place. I always worry about leaking. Also the strings are really thin. The scent is sickening. Very overpowering.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
Comfortable and last a while. They are good if you have to go swimming. I used them for a few days since I had to go swimming with my cousins on vacay.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I only use Playtex brand for tampons other brands aren't as nice. these are easy to use and gentle to apply. they absorb well too I hardly leak at all.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.