Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
While I personally have never used this product before I have heard from plenty of people who have and they love this product and recommend it to me all the time.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Pinson, AL
Being an athlete means you move alot! Alot more than the average person. When it comes to that time of the month you definitely need a product that moves with you.
Kelly-Ann W.
Kelly-Ann W.
Katy, Tx
I don't use tampons often but these are great for the active woman, these days as a new mom I'm not very active but still does the job. It's very affordable too.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Use them every month! Work well and I feel comfortable exercising with them. Much better than the traditional brand. Try them and see the difference in comfort.
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Caros pero la verdad que son muy comodos, suelo comprarlos con cupones o cuando estan en oferta en la tienda siempre aprobecho el famoso rollback en Wal-Mart 😆
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
These tampons for me are the most comfortable out of them all. They also allow you to be comfortable while moving about. Which helps since I have a toddler.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I didn't think I would ever use these but when I have practice I knew I needed to and they work great I felt comfortable and I could move like I wanted to.
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
These are terrible. They don't stay in place. I always worry about leaking. Also the strings are really thin. The scent is sickening. Very overpowering.
Kimber A.
Kimber A.
Statesville, NC
I prefer these over any tampon brand! They work soo good. Affordable too! Never leak with these. The packaging is not loud when you open it. Good buy :)
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Harrison, AR
Comfortable and last a while. They are good if you have to go swimming. I used them for a few days since I had to go swimming with my cousins on vacay.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.