The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
4 varieties available
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products
4.41 / 5 based on 1,294 Reviews
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Caros pero la verdad que son muy comodos, suelo comprarlos con cupones o cuando estan en oferta en la tienda siempre aprobecho el famoso rollback en Wal-Mart 😆
These tampons for me are the most comfortable out of them all. They also allow you to be comfortable while moving about. Which helps since I have a toddler.
I didn't think I would ever use these but when I have practice I knew I needed to and they work great I felt comfortable and I could move like I wanted to.
These are terrible. They don't stay in place. I always worry about leaking. Also the strings are really thin. The scent is sickening. Very overpowering.
Comfortable and last a while. They are good if you have to go swimming. I used them for a few days since I had to go swimming with my cousins on vacay.
I only use Playtex brand for tampons other brands aren't as nice. these are easy to use and gentle to apply. they absorb well too I hardly leak at all.
Not my favorite. Not enough absorbency allowed for what I need. Will not use in the future as there are many other greats brands and styles available.
These are comfortable and easy to use. I do however prefer a non scented feminine product. These have great absorbency and I haven't had any problems
These are the only tampons I use now. I've tried different brands but these are my favorite. They are small and comfortable, but are able to hold.
I have not used this product. Unfortunately, there is no "skip" button and I have to review this to get to any snaps I may have. Please fix this!
Q & A
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Wanna try is it any good?
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos