BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the only kind and brand I use. Unnoticeable and discrete. I get them from Target and they definitely do their job. I just wish tamping were less expensive.
Payton H.
Odessa, TX
These are good tampons! Very absorbent and have various absorbencies. I wish they were a little more compact like other brands that are out there. But they are usually cheaper than other brands which is good.
Malinalli B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like using playtex sport because it keeps me leak proof even when I do intense workouts. They are comfortable to use and don't scratch on the way in (I know TMI). Bottom line, I would holy recommend these.
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
There was a deal going on so I had to give these a try. I like to workout at the gym and I don't like to wear bulky pads. These are good for active ladies who want to stay dry and comfortable. I forget I have these on when I am going about because they are comfortable. It's really fast and easy to use when you I am on the go. I didn't experience any accidents on my heavy days.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these tampons because they smell fresh. However, they have a very dry quality to them and I often feel like there are particles being left behind. I have yet to find a tampon that I prefer over these. Overall I am satisfied with Playtex Sport because of how they open up 360 degrees
Anay P.
Memphis
I absolutely love this product! I will not use any other tampon if it is not this brand. It absolutely met my expectations and it is more than easy to use. I would suggest this product to any woman who has struggled with finding that one brand because this is definitely it!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I thought these tampons were the most comfortable tampons I have ever used. I am usually on birth control and don't have a period. So when I switched and had my period again I was nervous about what product to use. I bought these and they were amazing!
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love these tampons. Super comfy & affordable. Love how effective they are at preventing leaks. I was satisfied with these tampons & they met my expectations. They are better than similar products. I was satisfied with these tampons. Great product!
Sara N.
Novi, MI
These are the only tampons I use. Period. (Get it?)
Anyways, the applicator is the easiest to use and to grip, and they're always comfortable! Seriously, I packed three boxes of these for when I lived in Europe for 4 months!
Jackie P.
The only tampons I've ever buy. I work at a veterinary hospital so I move around a lot. They are always comfortable and are very absorbent. They usually have a value pack available too which is nice!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.