BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Deanna A.
Really helps you to feel clean through the day. The light scent is very pleasing. They surprisingly hold a lot of liquid and do not leak like the others do. Sometimes for added protection I use a liner but its not needed.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
Unfortunately I did not like these for some reason. I did notice they were affordable and easy to use but I did not notice a different from regular tampons, in fact I noticed a decrease in quality from regular tampons.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I got Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular tampons in my GoVoxBox from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure how to share my experience with you because I had to wait to test them. I never use tampons and I have been using strictly pads because tampons got uncomfortable for me. I always ended up with leakage. I got to the point where I couldn’t trust tampons. I got to try these this week after not trying tampons for years. I was amazed at the comfort and reliability of these. I am up and down all day. I never had any leaks using these. I also never felt it moving around. Usually they would try to come back out and I would hurt from using them. These tampons have changed my mind about using tampons. The scent is light but refreshing. Playtex is one of my new favorite brands. Thank you for helping me #PlayOn. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Melissa B.
On active days these tampons are the best. When out with the family or at amusement parks these are the must and hold so well. I use them very often . They great for young girls who are in sports they're very effective .
Katie S.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We all know how important it is to have confidence in the feminine products that you chose to use. It is even more important when you are an athlete. You need to be able trust that your tampon will be there to protect you when you need it the most. It’s essential to have a product that will stay firmly in place, provide you with crucial protection and ultimately keep you feeling fresh. In my opinion the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons are exactly what every female athlete needs. I was excited when I found out that I would be receiving these for testing purposes from Influenster. These tampons were designed specifically with an active female in mind. They have a 360°™ design and FlexFit™ technology that “moves the way you move”. Their goal is to keep you covered so you can be confident while conquering anything you set your mind to. I am sold on its technology after using them and they definitely will be the tampon I turn to in the future.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
A great product! I have repurchased these several times. They... let's just say... do their job. No oopsies here. It's very comfortable to wear. You forget it's even there. Playtex always makes good products!
Eva J.
These are really god for playing sports in. There is minimal leakage and they are more comfortable than pads. The only problem is that the packaging is pretty loud and you have to be careful when opening it.
Ashley S.
McHenry
These are my number 1 tampon to use! I swear upon these things! They come in bulk and small quantities. I do have to admit that they do leak depending on your flow and how long you have had them in. The string could be better made but they absolutely do the job and are comfortable.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love these tampons they are super comfortable. I play volleyball and ride horses and they work really well for me. I've never leaked with these and if you play sports these are a must for when you're playing!
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
I was really impressed with these Tampons. I am typically a Tampax kind of girl and would have never bought these just because I have been content with what I have always used. Thankfully, I received Playtex Sports Fresh Balance complimentary from Influenster in the Uni Vox Box. First impression, "dang this box smells good!" Everyone says that the smell is overpowering but thats just because they are stored in a box together. The way I see it, it's like putting 10 lit candles in a small bathroom. It is common sense that together the scent is stronger but leave one by itself and it's not even comparable. They are meant to provide odor protection when individually used & that is just what they do! I also think the packaging is super cute, especially the hot pink applicator. Overall I find these tampons to be on par with my usual brand and I would buy these if the price is lower at the time of purchase!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.