BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Grace T.
Grace T.
Nothing to write home about the packaging is nice but that's about it what's the point if you have to wear a pantiliner just to make sure that just always maxipads of the best
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
With 3 kids always on the move, I'm always on the move. These have the best motion protection of any thing that I've tried. Once i found these i didn't use anything else!
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Even though I am not an athlete, the Playtex Sport tampons are my favorite. They are affordable, comfortable, and never leak. I like these better than comparable brands.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the most comfortable tampond I've tried. They don't put pressure on me. They absorb a lot. I can go about my day as if I was normal. I highly recommend these.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Not made out of 100% cotton, which means bad for you. I will only buy 100% cotton tampons after my gyno said that these could have helped give me a bacterial infection.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
pittston , PA
Its a good tampons and controls leaks well but if I'm too physical active it will leak especially if I'm running but it is more comfortable than most tampons in its class
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Being an athlete means you move alot! Alot more than the average person. When it comes to that time of the month you definitely need a product that moves with you.
Khaiyah B.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
While I personally have never used this product before I have heard from plenty of people who have and they love this product and recommend it to me all the time.
Kelly-Ann W.
Kelly-Ann W.
Katy, Tx
I don't use tampons often but these are great for the active woman, these days as a new mom I'm not very active but still does the job. It's very affordable too.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Use them every month! Work well and I feel comfortable exercising with them. Much better than the traditional brand. Try them and see the difference in comfort.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.