5 Super Absorbent Maxi Pads That Won't Leak
4 colors available
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
BY PLAYTEX #8 in Feminine Products
4.40 / 5 based on 1,287 Reviews
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
These are perfect for on-the-go people. Personally, I am constantly active and these stay in place and keep me protected all day. Good comfort and quality. Only ones I'll use :)
I got these complement of Influenster and they took care of me! I workout almost every day so I usually have to use tampons, these stayed in place and worked with my heavy flow
These work great for that time of the month. They trap everything in and keep it from leaking. Plus they have a plastic applicator which is much better than the cardboard ones.
Nothing to write home about the packaging is nice but that's about it what's the point if you have to wear a pantiliner just to make sure that just always maxipads of the best
With 3 kids always on the move, I'm always on the move. These have the best motion protection of any thing that I've tried. Once i found these i didn't use anything else!
Even though I am not an athlete, the Playtex Sport tampons are my favorite. They are affordable, comfortable, and never leak. I like these better than comparable brands.
These are the most comfortable tampond I've tried. They don't put pressure on me. They absorb a lot. I can go about my day as if I was normal. I highly recommend these.
Not made out of 100% cotton, which means bad for you. I will only buy 100% cotton tampons after my gyno said that these could have helped give me a bacterial infection.
Its a good tampons and controls leaks well but if I'm too physical active it will leak especially if I'm running but it is more comfortable than most tampons in its class
While I personally have never used this product before I have heard from plenty of people who have and they love this product and recommend it to me all the time.
Q & A
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Wanna try is it any good?
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos