The #DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit
6 varieties available
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
4.41 / 5 based on 1,302 Reviews
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
These are my number 1 tampon to use! I swear upon these things! They come in bulk and small quantities. I do have to admit that they do leak depending on your flow and how long you have had them in. The string could be better made but they absolutely do the job and are comfortable.
These are my favorite tampons! I only use these and tampox plastics but most definitely prefer these over them. I get the regular or super unscented. They are very effective. I would highly recommend.
Playex are the best tampons!! Idk I have to use scented and when you "flow" lol into it it's just more comfortable and reliable. It opens in like a circle instead of the regular old fashioned tampons.
These are my favorite. My period go tos. They are easy to use. The applicator is solid. I use it every month when I get my period I wouldn't use any other brand. Very satisfied with this product
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's one of the main brands I purchase because it is reasonably priced and can be found easily at any retail store. No leakage and comfortable to wear daily.
Super comfortable, and keeps you moving without the worry! You can but it just about any where and at the average price. I like this brand and kind over other products. Overall very satisfied!
These are good if you play sports or if you work out at the gym better than your actual regular tampons Tampax and I like that it has an odor blocker and actually gives a fresh scent to it too
The string has often come unraveled as im trying to pull it out and it's pretty infuriating and also if you are a vag owner, its scary to think you'll never get a tampon out and die of TSS
Probably the worst tampon I've ever used. They don't hold a lot and you have to constantly change them. If you go even a little bit longer they will leak.
Loved that I couldn't notice them. Running on your period can be terrifying, but I couldn't even tell I was wearing a tampon. Sleek and very easy to use.
Q & A
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Wanna try is it any good?
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos