Add a Photo
Photos (29)
ALICEA M.
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
Very good product for a busy mom of two who likes to participate in different activities. Is comfortable to use! Love this and love that I can purchase this at my local Meijers.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
These are perfect for on-the-go people. Personally, I am constantly active and these stay in place and keep me protected all day. Good comfort and quality. Only ones I'll use :)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
These work great for that time of the month. They trap everything in and keep it from leaking. Plus they have a plastic applicator which is much better than the cardboard ones.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca
I got these complement of Influenster and they took care of me! I workout almost every day so I usually have to use tampons, these stayed in place and worked with my heavy flow
Grace T.
Grace T.
Nothing to write home about the packaging is nice but that's about it what's the point if you have to wear a pantiliner just to make sure that just always maxipads of the best
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
With 3 kids always on the move, I'm always on the move. These have the best motion protection of any thing that I've tried. Once i found these i didn't use anything else!
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh , PA
Even though I am not an athlete, the Playtex Sport tampons are my favorite. They are affordable, comfortable, and never leak. I like these better than comparable brands.
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
These are the most comfortable tampond I've tried. They don't put pressure on me. They absorb a lot. I can go about my day as if I was normal. I highly recommend these.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Not made out of 100% cotton, which means bad for you. I will only buy 100% cotton tampons after my gyno said that these could have helped give me a bacterial infection.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
Its a good tampons and controls leaks well but if I'm too physical active it will leak especially if I'm running but it is more comfortable than most tampons in its class
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.