BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
Great production overall. Normally don't link products with a fragrance, but didn't mind this one. Would recommend to friends, and would most likely purchase at some point in the future.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
These are the most comfortable tampons. I will admit I'm not always super active while needing these, but they move with you even just for normal activity and you don't even feel them
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
I was given one by a friend when I needed one as an emergency. I had never tried Playtex before... I'm usually a Tampax pearl girl, and I think I will continue to stay loyal to it.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex has always been garbage. They leak. You can even make it a mile with these before you start leaking. I feel sorry for the girls who actually think they can swim with these.
Megan I.
Megan I.
I always purchase Tampax pearl tampons but decided to give these a try due to working out on my period. They work well for me but I dont see a difference from my go to tampax ones.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Easy to insert with an easy-to-use applicator. Fresh scent that helps with the period smells! Comfortable to use for any activity. Helps to keep you moving! Definitely affordable.
ALICEA M.
ALICEA M.
Bay City, MI
Very good product for a busy mom of two who likes to participate in different activities. Is comfortable to use! Love this and love that I can purchase this at my local Meijers.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for on-the-go people. Personally, I am constantly active and these stay in place and keep me protected all day. Good comfort and quality. Only ones I'll use :)
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I got these complement of Influenster and they took care of me! I workout almost every day so I usually have to use tampons, these stayed in place and worked with my heavy flow
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
These work great for that time of the month. They trap everything in and keep it from leaking. Plus they have a plastic applicator which is much better than the cardboard ones.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.