5 Super Absorbent Maxi Pads That Won't Leak
4 colors available
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
BY PLAYTEX #8 in Feminine Products
4.40 / 5 based on 1,287 Reviews
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
I use these a lot during the summer months because I am more active with my kids. From running to swimming to bike rides around the park, the sports playtex helps me with the coverage I need!
I can never find a tampon that provides the coverage i truly need.. this one does pretty well. left off two stars because i dont believe anything we insert in our vaginas should be scented.
Great production overall. Normally don't link products with a fragrance, but didn't mind this one. Would recommend to friends, and would most likely purchase at some point in the future.
These are the most comfortable tampons. I will admit I'm not always super active while needing these, but they move with you even just for normal activity and you don't even feel them
Playtex has always been garbage. They leak. You can even make it a mile with these before you start leaking. I feel sorry for the girls who actually think they can swim with these.
I always purchase Tampax pearl tampons but decided to give these a try due to working out on my period. They work well for me but I dont see a difference from my go to tampax ones.
I was given one by a friend when I needed one as an emergency. I had never tried Playtex before... I'm usually a Tampax pearl girl, and I think I will continue to stay loyal to it.
Great protection!! They go in easy and stay in. I've never leaked out of one of Playtex, unless I wore the wrong size that day. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scented ones!
Easy to insert with an easy-to-use applicator. Fresh scent that helps with the period smells! Comfortable to use for any activity. Helps to keep you moving! Definitely affordable.
Very good product for a busy mom of two who likes to participate in different activities. Is comfortable to use! Love this and love that I can purchase this at my local Meijers.
Q & A
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Wanna try is it any good?
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos