Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
I'm not that crazy about Playtex sport. It seems like every time I try and use them they don't work as well as other brands. Definitely good for a back up but I wouldn't use them on a normal basis.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Otisville, MI
I use these a lot during the summer months because I am more active with my kids. From running to swimming to bike rides around the park, the sports playtex helps me with the coverage I need!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I can never find a tampon that provides the coverage i truly need.. this one does pretty well. left off two stars because i dont believe anything we insert in our vaginas should be scented.
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
Great production overall. Normally don't link products with a fragrance, but didn't mind this one. Would recommend to friends, and would most likely purchase at some point in the future.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berlin, MD
These are the most comfortable tampons. I will admit I'm not always super active while needing these, but they move with you even just for normal activity and you don't even feel them
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, iN
I was given one by a friend when I needed one as an emergency. I had never tried Playtex before... I'm usually a Tampax pearl girl, and I think I will continue to stay loyal to it.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Playtex has always been garbage. They leak. You can even make it a mile with these before you start leaking. I feel sorry for the girls who actually think they can swim with these.
Megan I.
Megan I.
I always purchase Tampax pearl tampons but decided to give these a try due to working out on my period. They work well for me but I dont see a difference from my go to tampax ones.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Danville, IL
Great protection!! They go in easy and stay in. I've never leaked out of one of Playtex, unless I wore the wrong size that day. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scented ones!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Easy to insert with an easy-to-use applicator. Fresh scent that helps with the period smells! Comfortable to use for any activity. Helps to keep you moving! Definitely affordable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.