BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Ameerah S.
It's funny how most tampons really only do half the job. This tampon is amazing it covers period (pun intended) but seriously there is no need to shop around when you choose platex sport.  They are affordable, and I will continue to purchase them.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Easy to insert with an easy-to-use applicator. Fresh scent that helps with the period smells! Comfortable to use for any activity. Helps to keep you moving! Definitely affordable.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My 17 year old plays basketball and feels comfortable enough to play while on her period as long as she has these. She refuses to use anything else. SHe never has any leakage.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product and brand. I purchased these at kroger for a decent price. They seem to give great coverage for heavy flow days, and don't irritate me or my skin. I would recommend this product to others who are active.
Deanna A.
Really helps you to feel clean through the day. The light scent is very pleasing. They surprisingly hold a lot of liquid and do not leak like the others do. Sometimes for added protection I use a liner but its not needed.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
Unfortunately I did not like these for some reason. I did notice they were affordable and easy to use but I did not notice a different from regular tampons, in fact I noticed a decrease in quality from regular tampons.
Melissa B.
On active days these tampons are the best. When out with the family or at amusement parks these are the must and hold so well. I use them very often . They great for young girls who are in sports they're very effective .
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
A great product! I have repurchased these several times. They... let's just say... do their job. No oopsies here. It's very comfortable to wear. You forget it's even there. Playtex always makes good products!
Eva J.
These are really god for playing sports in. There is minimal leakage and they are more comfortable than pads. The only problem is that the packaging is pretty loud and you have to be careful when opening it.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.