BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a highly active female (basketball, volleyball, yoga) I love that I can depend on PLaytex to keep me protected and feeling fresh during all activities.  It is easy to use, fresh smelling and cost effective product that I would buy again. Retails at most stores.
Alyssa O.
I love these. I have tried out almost every brand and style. These are by far my favorite. They feel so comfortable. I never even notice it. The applicator is easy to work with. They are around 6.99. I usually get mine at Target. This is my go to brand and style. I would recommend.
Ellen D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best for when I have a busy on the go and active day. I never have to worry about my period getting in the way. They are definitely worth their price. I would Highly recommend.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always have a hard time trying to find theses tampons in stores because they mainly just sell the unscented ones but when I do i stock up. They are very easy to use as well as very comfortable. The product really moves with your body no matter what your doing that day.
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
The only brand of tampons I like. The sport is so good. Never leaks. I like that they come in a multi pack. Doesn't even compare to other brands and you can always find it in the stores.
Kaci Y.
Otisville , MI
Favorite tampons in the world I don't know why but these have always been my go to they're not uncomfortable like others plus the handles don't slip around. I love going swimming and these help me do it even on the worst week of the month. I love them
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
These are the only tampon I use. I prefer the sport more than any other. Price wise they are comparable to most other brands. They are comfortable and if I'm wearing them I'm probably in a pool or beach and I need it to be dependable and these are!
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my go to tampons. You never feel it, they are heavy duty - no matter the type (regular, super, ultra...) - and you will be able to perform any activity without discomfort. I would recommend this product to any friend who uses tampons.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 17 year old plays basketball and feels comfortable enough to play while on her period as long as she has these. She refuses to use anything else. SHe never has any leakage.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.