BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a very active person and have had my share of accidents with other brands. However, Playtex is probably the best. I love the compact plastic applicator, the absorbancy and effectiveness of these tampons.  I've never had an accident with this product and they're so easy and discreet for stashing in my purse.
Adel I.
Marquette , MI
Playtex sport tampons are the best that I have used. I have never had a complaint about any Playtex products but I do believe that the sport ones are the best. The are more absorbent than other brands that I have tried and they never leak. I recommend these to others and I am continuously buying these tampons.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I have used these and like them as much as you could. I feel no matter what I use I always have a thin pantie liner. I love the fresh balance I feel it just adds a little "something" I haven't really used anything else recently because I know how these work and times for the different parts of my period.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to box of tampons. They are very comfortable and moveable. I am a person who is very active and am always on the go, so for my tampons to be flexible and hold well is a must for me. I hardly have leaks with these as well. I never had any problems and will continue to use them.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will never love a tampon like I love this one! This is the only tampon that I like. I can't feel it they are great for someone who is active. I cheered and I always used these and they never let me down. I have used these for years. I have tried other products but I keep getting this brand
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex are very comforter and my favorite tampon brand! They are smooth and feel comfortable. They also last a long time. Target runs deals on these products all the time. I use them every time I get my period.
Corina H.
Kettle Falls, WA
Not my favorite, but they get the job done. They are comfortable and they don't leak. More on the expensive side, but I usually find some good coupons for them. Available at all drug stores, wal mart, etc.
Hannah A.
TMI, but these are the only tampons that I buy because they do not leak!! HUGE importance for any woman. I feel confident going about my day and not having to worry about any leakage or staining. They can be found just about anywhere. I wish I didn't have to buy them, but hey, such is life :)
Taylor J.
I did like these for my lighter days, however, if I was somewhat heavy whatsoever I would leak. In my opinion, there are better products out there. If the sport ones could handle a heavier flow, I would use those in a heartbeat. Good product, just not for heavy flows at all.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I received these a long time ago as part of a voxbox and then received another box in the mail as a prize. They have been one of my favorite brands ever since trying them out. They are super affordable and work great. I love the packaging and definitely recommend to others
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.