4 colors available

BY PLAYTEX #9 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyo...10 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Encinitas, CA
These have the perfect absorbancy and are comfortable all day and easy to use. These are the go to standard for tampons for me. I am able to get these at all stores I shop at and my expectations are always met!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great tampons. I'm very active, running around with the kids and doing fun activities. These keep everything where it needs to be. They aren't uncomfortable at all. Easy to put in and to take out.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use to use the u by Kotex ones because they're a lot easier to hide lol but they didn't work as well as these these seem to soak in a lot more but I wish they would come more compact like the u by kotex
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I am a very active person, so when I wear these kind of tampons I don't have to worry about anything because they are made for playing sports, and they also absorb very well, and they rarely leak anywhere
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
These are great tampons! Every once and a while I would get a feeling of heaviness or discomfort even though it had not been long but for the most part it's easy to move and be active and feel protected!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
I play softball and when it's time to put the white pants on these are great ! Just in general they are the best ! Not pricey at all ! And they work great in water . Love them they are always my go to !
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Love the way they open, never gave leaks with these! For some reason I like the sport applicators better than the regular. They are one of the cheaper brands among the shelves so that's always a plus!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Bronx, NY
Super comfortable. I can wear these and not feel like I have anything down there. Whenever I get that time of the month.. I wear them everyday. Super affordable and I would definitely purchase again.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
The only tampons I've ever buy. I work at a veterinary hospital so I move around a lot. They are always comfortable and are very absorbent. They usually have a value pack available too which is nice!
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
I'm not that crazy about Playtex sport. It seems like every time I try and use them they don't work as well as other brands. Definitely good for a back up but I wouldn't use them on a normal basis.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.