BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Hannah A.
TMI, but these are the only tampons that I buy because they do not leak!! HUGE importance for any woman. I feel confident going about my day and not having to worry about any leakage or staining. They can be found just about anywhere. I wish I didn't have to buy them, but hey, such is life :)
Taylor J.
I did like these for my lighter days, however, if I was somewhat heavy whatsoever I would leak. In my opinion, there are better products out there. If the sport ones could handle a heavier flow, I would use those in a heartbeat. Good product, just not for heavy flows at all.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
As a highly active female (basketball, volleyball, yoga) I love that I can depend on PLaytex to keep me protected and feeling fresh during all activities.  It is easy to use, fresh smelling and cost effective product that I would buy again. Retails at most stores.
Ellen D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best for when I have a busy on the go and active day. I never have to worry about my period getting in the way. They are definitely worth their price. I would Highly recommend.
Alyssa O.
I love these. I have tried out almost every brand and style. These are by far my favorite. They feel so comfortable. I never even notice it. The applicator is easy to work with. They are around 6.99. I usually get mine at Target. This is my go to brand and style. I would recommend.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have a hard time trying to find theses tampons in stores because they mainly just sell the unscented ones but when I do i stock up. They are very easy to use as well as very comfortable. The product really moves with your body no matter what your doing that day.
Jude E.
Columbia, MO
I don't like to regularly use tampons, but on those occassions where I need to, these are my go to. They are so easy to use and small, they're much more comfortable than others I've tried and easier to use as well. They give me great protection when I need it!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
The only brand of tampons I like. The sport is so good. Never leaks. I like that they come in a multi pack. Doesn't even compare to other brands and you can always find it in the stores.
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
Favorite tampons in the world I don't know why but these have always been my go to they're not uncomfortable like others plus the handles don't slip around. I love going swimming and these help me do it even on the worst week of the month. I love them
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
These are the only tampon I use. I prefer the sport more than any other. Price wise they are comparable to most other brands. They are comfortable and if I'm wearing them I'm probably in a pool or beach and I need it to be dependable and these are!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.