Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Encinitas, CA
These have the perfect absorbancy and are comfortable all day and easy to use. These are the go to standard for tampons for me. I am able to get these at all stores I shop at and my expectations are always met!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
These tampons work very well. The only bad thing I have with these are that sometimes the applicator can be uncomfortable. Maybe it is just me but they absorb very well and usually lasts me for about six hours.
Megan R.
Megan R.
These are great tampons. I'm very active, running around with the kids and doing fun activities. These keep everything where it needs to be. They aren't uncomfortable at all. Easy to put in and to take out.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use to use the u by Kotex ones because they're a lot easier to hide lol but they didn't work as well as these these seem to soak in a lot more but I wish they would come more compact like the u by kotex
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
I am a very active person, so when I wear these kind of tampons I don't have to worry about anything because they are made for playing sports, and they also absorb very well, and they rarely leak anywhere
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
These are great tampons! Every once and a while I would get a feeling of heaviness or discomfort even though it had not been long but for the most part it's easy to move and be active and feel protected!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
I play softball and when it's time to put the white pants on these are great ! Just in general they are the best ! Not pricey at all ! And they work great in water . Love them they are always my go to !
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Love the way they open, never gave leaks with these! For some reason I like the sport applicators better than the regular. They are one of the cheaper brands among the shelves so that's always a plus!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
The only tampons I've ever buy. I work at a veterinary hospital so I move around a lot. They are always comfortable and are very absorbent. They usually have a value pack available too which is nice!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Bronx, NY
Super comfortable. I can wear these and not feel like I have anything down there. Whenever I get that time of the month.. I wear them everyday. Super affordable and I would definitely purchase again.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.