BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Abigail J.
Charleston
In my opinion these are the best tampons whether your an athlete or not. I get the unscented, 360 ones and they are so comfortable and soft and have a very easy to use applicator. I don't even feel them and they don't bleed as long as you change them for the recommended period of time. I even wear them when I sleep because they are THAT comfortable!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I don't use tampons anymore, but when I did I usually preferred the Sports ones by playtex as I am always on the move and I didn't want to spring a leak. Sometimes these would not "wear" properly so I would have to get another one out and waste a tampon.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I don't really like the applicator for this product. It also doesn't last long enough for me- I have to change these much for frequently than other brands. I know other people who really like this product- everyone is different! But for me personally, I find that U by Kotex tampons work so much better and are more comfortable!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a very active person and have had my share of accidents with other brands. However, Playtex is probably the best. I love the compact plastic applicator, the absorbancy and effectiveness of these tampons.  I've never had an accident with this product and they're so easy and discreet for stashing in my purse.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I have used these and like them as much as you could. I feel no matter what I use I always have a thin pantie liner. I love the fresh balance I feel it just adds a little "something" I haven't really used anything else recently because I know how these work and times for the different parts of my period.
Adel I.
Marquette, MI
Playtex sport tampons are the best that I have used. I have never had a complaint about any Playtex products but I do believe that the sport ones are the best. The are more absorbent than other brands that I have tried and they never leak. I recommend these to others and I am continuously buying these tampons.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to box of tampons. They are very comfortable and moveable. I am a person who is very active and am always on the go, so for my tampons to be flexible and hold well is a must for me. I hardly have leaks with these as well. I never had any problems and will continue to use them.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I will never love a tampon like I love this one! This is the only tampon that I like. I can't feel it they are great for someone who is active. I cheered and I always used these and they never let me down. I have used these for years. I have tried other products but I keep getting this brand
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex are very comforter and my favorite tampon brand! They are smooth and feel comfortable. They also last a long time. Target runs deals on these products all the time. I use them every time I get my period.
Corina H.
Kettle Falls, WA
Not my favorite, but they get the job done. They are comfortable and they don't leak. More on the expensive side, but I usually find some good coupons for them. Available at all drug stores, wal mart, etc.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.