4 colors available

BY PLAYTEX #9 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyo...10 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hamden, CT
I give these 4 stars because they are decent. However, as for being "sport" I never really noticed a difference/improvement while wearing one and being active. They almost seem smaller than regular Playtex which worries me if I have a heavy flow.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Long beach, CA
I am an athlete (softball) and have the nightmare of wearing a uniform with white pants during that time of the month. I typically use these tampons and have never had a leakage issue. I think they are very effective and I trust them entirely!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I really do love these tampons, but I only use them when I don't have others available! I prefer not to use scented tampons because the chemicals in them can be harmful to your body. That being said, these still work great to hold in the flow!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
These are pretty much the only kind of tampons that I will use. They are super comfortable and whenever I where them, I feel confident that I won't leak all over. I definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good tampon.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
These offer great protection for very active people doing intense classes. I bought them at Walmart and they are very affordable compared to the other brands geared towards active people. Overall I am says died and regularly purchase.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Playtex is one of my preferred brands. I like their products, however, the sport brand of their tampons are basically the same as the others. It doesn't make sense it pay more for them when the normal olaytex brand works just as well
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I am a huge fan of Playtex, but I didn't like this very well. I like the original Playtex better. It was very uncomfortable for me personally. It's not worth the price to me. I only used it once and I don't think I will buy it again.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
My favorite tampons!! Seriously the only ones that fit me right! I have been using them for years! Easy insert! I'm always recommending these to people because they work! No leaks. And a wonderful smell! Keep it up #playtex !
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
I swear by these tampons! They are comfortable, easy to use and a must for that time of the month. I will never use another tampon! Depending on my flow I use the super or regular. You can't even tell you're wearing a tampon!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Encinitas, CA
These have the perfect absorbancy and are comfortable all day and easy to use. These are the go to standard for tampons for me. I am able to get these at all stores I shop at and my expectations are always met!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville, NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.