Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 38 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
- "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
They feature a FlexFit and Odor Shield. They do absorb well and I haven’t experienced any leaks. The do shield odor pretty well as well. The only thing I wasn’t sure if I was going to like about them is that they have a light scent. The scent does smell good and I was afraid it would be too much for me because I could smell them before I even opened the box. I was afraid that “light scent” was actually going to be too much. I usually try to avoid these types of products that have a scent to prevent irritation.
I went ahead and tried them (these came just in time too). I was very surprised that the scent didn’t irritate me. Didn’t bother me at all which is weird because scents usually do with these products. Anyway, the applicator was really easy to use and it was comfortable to use as well.
As I mentioned before, I like to walk and every once in a while power walk. I also run around with my kids outside and we play badminton or volleyball out in the backyard. They don’t slip or move making you feel uncomfortable. I never experienced any of that anyway. I have always used Playtex products and I think these are just as great. I can feel confident using them when it comes to protection and comfort.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. However, I received product mentioned in this post free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I also wrote this review on my blog at dustinnikkimommyofthree.com
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos