Add a Photo
Photos (29)
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
These tampons are okay. They have that fresh scent so it helps to mask any odors. Ladies don't fool yourselves, our menses are not odorless. Blood always carries an odor.

I do find that I have to change these more than my preferred brand. which is way I say it is just okay.
Karielle Stephanie G.
Karielle Stephanie G.
Berkeley, CA
Great applicator and comfortable wear. I save my usage for tampons for specific occasions (such as when I'm wearing something tight-fitting/visible or when I know I'm going to be in water) and these are easily portable and effective. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Shreveport, LA
These are my all time favorite tampons. Something about the Sport makes them better. I can feel protected and secure using these. They come in all levels of protection also. Whether I'm actually playing sports, working out or at work, they are the best protection by far!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
These were comfortable and easy to use. It didn't feel like I was wearing one and I love the light fresh scent. It isn't overwhelming but definitely masks the period smell. I love Playtex brand, they have never let me down and I've been using them for at least a decade.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Missouri City, TX
These are the only tampons my daughter and I use for multiple reasons - mainly that they are the most comfortable and easiest to insert. They aren't the cheapest but periods are painful enough - I'm not adding an uncomfortable tampon to the mix just to save a few bucks
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
Safe, comfortable, accessible and they have a fragrance free option for our sensitive skin. Out of all the brands Ive used, I feel more comfortable using this specific tampon. I don't use pads so I really do count on this product for an all day protection and comfort.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving playtex sport like crazy, but not loving the fresh balance as much. I don't like that it's scented, I much prefer the scent free variety. The price is alright, but there are almost always coupons and sales at Target and other drug stores. I recommend!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
These are not my favorite tampons, in fact Playtex is not my favorite brand at all. The sport fit better than the regular ones but as far as playtex is concerned I feel like they try to slide out every time you go to the restroom. Kotex is much better for me
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I am pretty impressed with how there is barely any leakage with these tampons. They aren't super expensive either. I would say they are pretty effective and easy to use. I would totally recommend trying them out. I would say I am overall satisfied.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
These are the only tampons that I've been using for the past 10 years. I really like how I can use these and not have to worry about any sort of leakage. I purchase these at Target, CVS, and Walmart. I definitely will be repurchasing these tampons!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.