BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
These are my go to tampons. I use them due to my high level of activity, and they are never failed me. I have a very light period, so the need for heavy duty tampons was not a need for me. I would like it better if the applicator was smaller. Sometimes is a pain to put in my purse due to the applicator being full sized. Keeps the goods smelling fresh and clean for up to 6 hours for me. Great for individuals with light to regular periods!
Angie W.
These are my go to tampons, I don't use any others because I love these. I am very active and on the go, even on my period, so I need something that will do its job while I move around a lot. These have always been there for me, and they are so easy to find, my husband went to the store and bought the exact ones for me without knowing exactly what I use.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that these are comfortable and do not feel like they hinder my activity. Face it, it is already uncomfortable enough having that time of the month, right? I love that I can continue to do things I usually do by using these. I can comfortably stay active.

They provide great protection so I can stay confidant. They are absorbent, and I have not had any leak issues. I will continue to buy them and I highly recommend these.
Kelly P.
Atlanta, GA
So, I'd give this a 5 if it weren't for the branding stretch. I played D1 college volleyball and have used normal playtex vs. these "sport" playtex tampons. I never noticed a difference, ever. I think it's just another marketing gimmick in order to create an unnecessary need. As I get off my high horse, I must say there's nothing wrong with these, but there's also no noticeable difference from the standard playtex tampons.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried these before, but I will say they're not my favorite. On the pricier side of feminine hygiene, as well as scented, there isn't much to turn me into a repeat customer. They don't perform as well as other tampons I've tried either. I will stick to other preferred brands.
Brittany I.
Waxhaw, NC
I don't trust any other tampon. I have tried many and I always seem to find out that others don't provide much protection. I'm a very active person. Im a toddler teacher. I'm always moving around and running. The last thing you want to happen is an accident in the middle of something important. With the 360 coverage...I find comfort that it's not going to fail me. It's a must have.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
I leak with these fairly often, but they do insert easier than any other tampon. The applicator has a unique kind of bullet shape that helps. The scent is also very nice. I wouldn't buy them for myself because of the leakage but I do use them when they're all I have on hand.
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
This product didn't quite give me the leakage protection that Playtex Pearl does. I would think that it would give more since it is for active women. The product is easy to use and quite affordable. I would recommend if they have a light flow. Not for those who have heavy days.
Aimee W.
jonesboro,Ga
These are the only tampons my daughter and I use for multiple reasons - mainly that they are the most comfortable and easiest to insert. They aren't the cheapest but periods are painful enough - I'm not adding an uncomfortable tampon to the mix just to save a few bucks
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really do love these tampons, but I only use them when I don't have others available! I prefer not to use scented tampons because the chemicals in them can be harmful to your body. That being said, these still work great to hold in the flow!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.