BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Shreveport, LA
These are my all time favorite tampons. Something about the Sport makes them better. I can feel protected and secure using these. They come in all levels of protection also. Whether I'm actually playing sports, working out or at work, they are the best protection by far!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These were comfortable and easy to use. It didn't feel like I was wearing one and I love the light fresh scent. It isn't overwhelming but definitely masks the period smell. I love Playtex brand, they have never let me down and I've been using them for at least a decade.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Missouri City , TX
These are the only tampons my daughter and I use for multiple reasons - mainly that they are the most comfortable and easiest to insert. They aren't the cheapest but periods are painful enough - I'm not adding an uncomfortable tampon to the mix just to save a few bucks
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
Safe, comfortable, accessible and they have a fragrance free option for our sensitive skin. Out of all the brands Ive used, I feel more comfortable using this specific tampon. I don't use pads so I really do count on this product for an all day protection and comfort.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving playtex sport like crazy, but not loving the fresh balance as much. I don't like that it's scented, I much prefer the scent free variety. The price is alright, but there are almost always coupons and sales at Target and other drug stores. I recommend!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I am pretty impressed with how there is barely any leakage with these tampons. They aren't super expensive either. I would say they are pretty effective and easy to use. I would totally recommend trying them out. I would say I am overall satisfied.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
These are the only tampons that I've been using for the past 10 years. I really like how I can use these and not have to worry about any sort of leakage. I purchase these at Target, CVS, and Walmart. I definitely will be repurchasing these tampons!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love these tampons. Super comfy & affordable. Love how effective they are at preventing leaks. I was satisfied with these tampons & they met my expectations. They are better than similar products. I was satisfied with these tampons. Great product!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hamden, CT
I give these 4 stars because they are decent. However, as for being "sport" I never really noticed a difference/improvement while wearing one and being active. They almost seem smaller than regular Playtex which worries me if I have a heavy flow.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Long Beach, CA
I am an athlete (softball) and have the nightmare of wearing a uniform with white pants during that time of the month. I typically use these tampons and have never had a leakage issue. I think they are very effective and I trust them entirely!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.