Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Betty C.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
These are great if you very active in sports they keep you feeling fresh and have great protection. Very reasonably priced
Lebny P.
Lebny P.
They are really cheap in my opinion. Great protection, never a leakage, and super comfortable. What more can you ask for?
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I don't really notice a different between the sport tampons and the regular ones. But they're comfortable and they work
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
I have since stopped using Tampons but when I did this is what I bought. The plastic applicator made it easy to insert.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I saw no difference between these and normal tampons... not saying for some they work great, but for me, not so much.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Columbia, PA
I never used tampons before I tested this product for Influenster. Now this and the Glides are the only things I use!
karrie k.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
The only tampons I'll use! I've had issues with most other brands but these help keep me worry free while at the gym.
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
The best female product! I always keep my purse with a couple in case of an emergency or if someone else is in need.
Christina K.
Christina K.
I only use playtex sport! It works really well and I never have any leakage! You can do anything while having it in
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fits comfortable which is great. I can actually go swimming and not have to worry with these. That's a A+++ for me!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.