BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
Let's face it, we're women and mystical creatures, slaves to the lunar cycle. So you probably need something to handle that. We were sent a nice box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons for that special time. I normally use this brand and type of tampons anyway so I was already won over, although I had never tried the Fresh Balance ones. Playtex Sport tampons are pretty nice because they are comfortable, and it feels like they're not even there, which is nice to forget that the red devil is attacking your uterus for a week. All in all this is a really nice brand that I have used for years and I highly recommend it.
Payton H.
Odessa, TX
These are good tampons! Very absorbent and have various absorbencies. I wish they were a little more compact like other brands that are out there. But they are usually cheaper than other brands which is good.
Kristina G.
Jacksonville, AR
Playtex has always been my brand. From the get go. So knowing that these are going to be a welcome addition to my already intense arsenal of Playtex products. Thanks to Influenster for giving me these! I find the smell to be quite pleasant, and The odor shield helps to block that annoying menstrual smell. I'm fairly certain most women have a more keen sense of smell during this annoying time of the month, so anything to help cover up what we can smell, and (hopefully) no one else can is a good thing. The plastic applicator is a wonder in and of itself, how ever did we women deal with cardboard?
Rebecca R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These tampons were very easy to use and were fairly comfortable to wear. I was able to place it and forget it. I had no leaks either which is a big positive! I can certainly see using these during the summer when I am out walking more and when I'll be chasing my kids at the park more often! And though I haven't tried them while exercising, I plan to and hope to have just as good of results as while just out walking and being around the house.

One unexpected thing - there is a scent to them. I have never experienced a scented tampon like that before, but it is nothing unpleasant, was just surprising.
Malinalli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like using playtex sport because it keeps me leak proof even when I do intense workouts. They are comfortable to use and don't scratch on the way in (I know TMI). Bottom line, I would holy recommend these.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Girls if you are looking for the best protection out there. Playtex is the best box to use . I received a box from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes! For the #GoVoxBox truth is I hardly use these types of tampons but once I received these I was like hey lets try these out. They are not as bad as some other tampons. They are comfy and they protected me throughout the whole day! It also helps relieve that period odor, which is how my hubby knows I am on my days haha! it has a fresh nice scent which is also nice and handy because no one wants to smell like periods!
Stephanie H.
I love Playtex sport tampons so I was really excited when I got these complimentary of Influenster to test.. BUT I was really disappointed to see that I got the scented ones. I really don't like scented tampons there's no reason to need your lady parts to be scented during your period. Pointless. Also there have been some studies proving that the use of scented tampons "don't cover up the odor and can cause an even worse odor and can produce irritation causing redness and itching, leading to yeast infections." (hellolife.net - Stay Yeast Free: Avoid Scented Feminine Products)
Amalia Mayi H.
These tampons are Awsome if you play sports and don't want to worry about your period when playing. I like that they come in four absorbent ranges because anybody can use them and be confident that they will be protected. The easy application and the flex fit are the reason why these work so Awsome. I love that they also have odor shield because they help me feel secure that I don't need to worry about smells. The scented part is cool because they smell really nice. Overall I like them and recommend them for active women or women who want something with odor shield.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I have been using PLAYTEX all my life since I...as they say, "became a woman". This is the only brand of feminine products I use because they truly work and keep me fresh all day. This new Fresh Balance is great for when I'm working out. They move with me and I'm not left feeling uncomfortable 'down there'. I have had no leaks as I have had with past brands. The price could be better, but when you want a product that works and keeps you fresh, clean, and not leaky--then you'll pay the extra couple of dollars per month. This is the best tampon on the market.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I have always been a loyal customer when it comes to Tampax Pearl, that all changed after using the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance (thanks to Influenster and the #UniVoxBox). Now I can be active and still enjoy myself at "that" time of the month. I like how the Playtex sport Fresh Balance is lightly scented, plus the scent isn't that overwhelming. We all know that leakage is a major issue and concern, but with the FlexFit interlocking fibers this helps to trap leaks. No more leaks so you feel protected. Overall, this tampon is designed for any woman!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.