Add a Photo
Photos (29)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia
These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I run daily for long distances and have never once leaked while wearing these tampons. I have experienced leaking while using a few other brands such as the u by kotex tampons. These are truly great for athletes and active individuals. I also love that they are lightly scented. I was scared of getting some sort of infection due to the scent but I've been fine and have been using these for years.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I live for Playtex Sport tampons because I am constantly moving (between teaching dance classes and chasing around kids while nannying). These are very easy to use and they are super absorbent. I always wear a liner just in case, but they always stay clean. I highly recommend these, especially because there is always some sort of sale, promotion, or coupon for them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
OK ladies let's be truthful when you're working out and you're on your. You don't want your tampon to move you don't want your pad to move so I go with Playtex sport I mean it doesn't move at all and I absolutely love Playtex and I love their new tampons in the variety of stuff that they are carrying out its way better than Wayback win
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't use any other brand. Ladies, these are the real deal. I wear these no matter if I'm playing sports or not. I barely feel it but they have amazing absorption and have a size for everyone. They have a really fresh scent too. I can go out not having to worry - and that's all anyone needs from tampons!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only brand of tampon I've been using for years. When I used to run long distance and workout all the time, I was confident these tampons were doing their job. I still get the fresh scent version for myself. They stay in place and protect from leakage. I'll recommend these tampons every time!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
These are the only tampons that i purchase. It delivers great protection against leakage and the fresh scent is pleasureable. I absolutely refuse to buy or use any other product when it comes to my period. You can find it basically anywhere that carries such products and its very affordable
Penny H.
Penny H.
I do like the Playtex Sport Fresh balance tampons. They do exactly what they are suppose to do. I find they are more comfortable than other brands I have tried in the past. I also think they are very easy to use. I also find they are reasonable in price. I would recommend this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I really like Playtex and even after I quit playing sports. They actually smell nice and stay in all day. I use the regular and super sizes and love them both because they don't slip out when walking around my college campus or sleeping. I recommend these brand to every girl I know.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I'm not even an active person but this stuff it great. You will NEVER leak with these. I've never tried a tampon with such easy fast application too! I personally really like the scent. I always stock up on these! Sometimes they have buy 1 get 1 free coupons so keep your eye out.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.