BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Olga T.
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I have tried many different types of tampons and this is the only one that seems to stay in place and not let so much leakage through. I can buy anywhere it is convenient because they are at every single store. They are not expensive and they are even better price for the coupon or are on sale. They don’t make you smell and the braided line it really does help with excess leaking.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I received these a long time ago as part of a voxbox and then received another box in the mail as a prize. They have been one of my favorite brands ever since trying them out. They are super affordable and work great. I love the packaging and definitely recommend to others
Aries K.
Top Of The World
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I absolutely love Playtex they are one of the best, longest lasting tampons I have ever used and infact I still use them for my periods. I would definitely recommend them to other girls and women especially if you are out and about a lot
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
This is the only tampon I use. The plastic applicator is great. The value is great. Protection is amazing. They make R, S, S+. I don’t have to use anything more than super. The protection is literally amazing.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only tampons I have used for almost 5 years now! I've never had an accident or leak. They absorb everything and are very comfortable. I never even realize I have it in when I'm wearing these. I have never had a problem with these and I recommend them to every woman! And you can get them anywhere.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okay, but I often got leaks while using these tampons. I'm not sure what the problem is, but every time I wear these for a physical activity, they leak. If I use one for a normal, only moderately active day, then i have no leaks. I'm not sure if it's just a me problem or what.
Kim D.
Started using these as a cross country runner in high school! I've tried most of the "active" labeled tampons and Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ are hands down the winner! Going on ten years strong! 💪
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite tampons. They are extremely comfortable. If it weren't for the string, I couldn't feel that it was there at all. I have free mobility with these and i really appreciate that. This next part may be tmi but i think it's important. The applicator/container or whatever you want to call it is great. I think we have all had some type of experience (hopefully not every month) of those god awful cardboard contraptions but these are nice rounded, smooth plastic applicators. I have a fairly light period so i may not be the most reliable source as far as leaking but i haven't had any problems with leaking. sometimes it will soak into the string a little bit but that's only if i wear it all day, and even then, it doesn't get on my undies. I'm not really sure if the "light scent" does anything but i like that it doesn't smell medical or chemically like some tampons. i also appreciate that these come in a variety of sizes in boxes so i can get a box with just enough for one period or i can get one that will last me several months. I would definitely recommend these and they will continue to be the only tampons i buy.
Allie F.
Chesterfield
This is honestly the only tampons that i will use. When using this product i never feel discomfort or that my period is holding me back from my everyday life. The playtex sport tampon has a string that is tied in a knot at the end which prevents the string from coming apart and fraying. This knot on the string also helps its users to remove the product better rather than being afraid of braking the string and causing other problems. I play many sports and exercise daily, my family goes on hikes and is constantly in the outdoors. This tampon can be used for a very long time and is very trustworthy. With this tampon my time of the month goes smoother, and is less of a deal than if i didn't have this amazing product.
Latoya B.
I love the Playtex brand so when the sport pack tampons came out I was pretty eager to try them. Unfortunately they did not work out too well for me. I had more than one leak incident happen which luckily was at home or close to home. This is without long wear, i.e. over night. I didn't feel like it expanded enough to offer me full protection, which is a bummer because Playtex is a household name and I have trusted them for years. I'm not certain if they make a variety for those who may need extra protection, or perhaps the sport edition could be redesigned to assure no leaks while engaging in sports. Not sure if that is possible.
Jillian S.
Kimberly , ID
What's the difference between Fresh Balance and other Playtex Sport brands?
Ann Marie K.
Strathroy, Ontario
Would you ladies suggestion these for a teenage girl that had a mild reaction to scents and do they come in cardboard applicator or just plastic?
ryan r.
is this good to use?
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is playtex really help ordor shield while playing sports?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they have a size for abundant flow?