BY PLAYTEX #18 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
The only tampons I have used for almost 5 years now! I've never had an accident or leak. They absorb everything and are very comfortable. I never even realize I have it in when I'm wearing these. I have never had a problem with these and I recommend them to every woman! And you can get them anywhere.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are okay, but I often got leaks while using these tampons. I'm not sure what the problem is, but every time I wear these for a physical activity, they leak. If I use one for a normal, only moderately active day, then i have no leaks. I'm not sure if it's just a me problem or what.
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my go to tampons. You never feel it, they are heavy duty - no matter the type (regular, super, ultra...) - and you will be able to perform any activity without discomfort. I would recommend this product to any friend who uses tampons.
Kim D.
Started using these as a cross country runner in high school! I've tried most of the "active" labeled tampons and Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ are hands down the winner! Going on ten years strong! 💪
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my favorite tampons. They are extremely comfortable. If it weren't for the string, I couldn't feel that it was there at all. I have free mobility with these and i really appreciate that. This next part may be tmi but i think it's important. The applicator/container or whatever you want to call it is great. I think we have all had some type of experience (hopefully not every month) of those god awful cardboard contraptions but these are nice rounded, smooth plastic applicators. I have a fairly light period so i may not be the most reliable source as far as leaking but i haven't had any problems with leaking. sometimes it will soak into the string a little bit but that's only if i wear it all day, and even then, it doesn't get on my undies. I'm not really sure if the "light scent" does anything but i like that it doesn't smell medical or chemically like some tampons. i also appreciate that these come in a variety of sizes in boxes so i can get a box with just enough for one period or i can get one that will last me several months. I would definitely recommend these and they will continue to be the only tampons i buy.
Allie F.
Chesterfield
This is honestly the only tampons that i will use. When using this product i never feel discomfort or that my period is holding me back from my everyday life. The playtex sport tampon has a string that is tied in a knot at the end which prevents the string from coming apart and fraying. This knot on the string also helps its users to remove the product better rather than being afraid of braking the string and causing other problems. I play many sports and exercise daily, my family goes on hikes and is constantly in the outdoors. This tampon can be used for a very long time and is very trustworthy. With this tampon my time of the month goes smoother, and is less of a deal than if i didn't have this amazing product.
Latoya B.
I love the Playtex brand so when the sport pack tampons came out I was pretty eager to try them. Unfortunately they did not work out too well for me. I had more than one leak incident happen which luckily was at home or close to home. This is without long wear, i.e. over night. I didn't feel like it expanded enough to offer me full protection, which is a bummer because Playtex is a household name and I have trusted them for years. I'm not certain if they make a variety for those who may need extra protection, or perhaps the sport edition could be redesigned to assure no leaks while engaging in sports. Not sure if that is possible.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Playtex is the only brand of tampons I purchase. I have been using these since high school. I have tried different types and these are the most comfortable by far. The applicator is comfortable to use and easy to insert. Some companies used cardboard applicators, which is good for disposal, but can be very uncomfortable when trying to insert. These applicators are very smooth. I also like that the Playtex brand also uses a knot in their string for removal. It makes it easier to grip the string when trying to remove. Other brands I have used do not have the knot and I always have to tie one in the string before applying.
Tiffany S.
Edwardsville, PA
Playtex Sport not only keeps you feeling clean, it keeps you feeling fresh. When I first started my period i tried probably almost every product
there was for periods, and Playtex Sport was definitely the one I stuck
with, its so comfortable sometimes I forget I’m even on my period
because there’s no bother. I swim, bike, run & there's no discomfort
at all. I used to HATE getting my period but now I don't really mind
anymore its just another normal week.
Heather P.
Playtex Sport tampons are my holy grail! However the Fresh Balance just do NOT agree with my internal PH. Whenever I've tried them I get very irritated due to the fragrance used, the regular version never gives me problems. I do not have sensitivity to fragrances otherwise but at the same time maybe it's a good idea to not put them in your vagina. I would avoid and go for the regular version. It's a vagina, it shouldn't smell like a meadow or spring rain.
Jillian S.
Kimberly , ID
What's the difference between Fresh Balance and other Playtex Sport brands?
Amber R.
Has anyone experienced a yeast infection after using these. I'm kind of nervous to use them because I've heard using scented things can give you an infection
ryan r.
is this good to use?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they have a size for abundant flow?
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is playtex really help ordor shield while playing sports?