BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
Love these! Super comfortable to wear and I do prefer a scented tampon only because it makes me feel cleaner. Not sure if that is actually true but it mentally makes me feel better and more comfortable which is key during that time of the month. I like they have mixed boxes too so you can change throughout your week. Never had any issues. Been using these for years! Good bang for your buck too.
Jamie 💛.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I hate periods, but when it happens I only rely on tampons. I have a active lifestyle and I walk, run, workout, and do all these activities. A pad doesn't suit that life style, but these do! When put in CORRECTLY you don't feel anything and their very comfortable!
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I received these tampons a few years ago in my Spring Fling Voxbox and was unsure of how Influenster worked so I never reviewed these. I LOVE these tampons. They are by far the best. I never leak and they don't hurt. I used these before I had received them and I still use them today. Best tampon ever. So comfortable. Highly recommend.
Aries K.
Top Of The World
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I absolutely love Playtex they are one of the best, longest lasting tampons I have ever used and infact I still use them for my periods. I would definitely recommend them to other girls and women especially if you are out and about a lot
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
This is the only tampon I use. The plastic applicator is great. The value is great. Protection is amazing. They make R, S, S+. I don’t have to use anything more than super. The protection is literally amazing.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only tampons I have used for almost 5 years now! I've never had an accident or leak. They absorb everything and are very comfortable. I never even realize I have it in when I'm wearing these. I have never had a problem with these and I recommend them to every woman! And you can get them anywhere.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okay, but I often got leaks while using these tampons. I'm not sure what the problem is, but every time I wear these for a physical activity, they leak. If I use one for a normal, only moderately active day, then i have no leaks. I'm not sure if it's just a me problem or what.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
These are great to use! Easy to use and does exactly what it they claim. I will not use any other brand. You can find them at stores like walmart, target, cvs and are usually affordable. Overall, great product.
Olga T.
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I have tried many different types of tampons and this is the only one that seems to stay in place and not let so much leakage through. I can buy anywhere it is convenient because they are at every single store. They are not expensive and they are even better price for the coupon or are on sale. They don’t make you smell and the braided line it really does help with excess leaking.
Kim D.
Started using these as a cross country runner in high school! I've tried most of the "active" labeled tampons and Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ are hands down the winner! Going on ten years strong! 💪
Ka Ming L.
I have heard people using tampons instead of pads. But I don't really know how to wear use tampons. I tried following the instructions but it didn't work, after 2-3 hours the tampon just falls out. I was wondering if there a tampon that is good for first timer? or any tips in inserting it (I tried lifting my leg and sitting down posture)
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What fo uou think about this brand ?
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
I'm looking for new tampons. Are these the best?
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I use the regular sport brand and love them! What is different about this product as far as freshness?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product?