BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were sc...25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
Love these! Super comfortable to wear and I do prefer a scented tampon only because it makes me feel cleaner. Not sure if that is actually true but it mentally makes me feel better and more comfortable which is key during that time of the month. I like they have mixed boxes too so you can change throughout your week. Never had any issues. Been using these for years! Good bang for your buck too.
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I hate periods, but when it happens I only rely on tampons. I have a active lifestyle and I walk, run, workout, and do all these activities. A pad doesn't suit that life style, but these do! When put in CORRECTLY you don't feel anything and their very comfortable!
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I have been using these for years, even when I’m not in a sport. They are very comfortable and easy to insert. I like how this box comes with regular and super-sized because I often finding myself needing both during my cycle. I would recommend these to someone who is first trying tampons and someone who is looking for tampons that are comfortable.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I received these tampons a few years ago in my Spring Fling Voxbox and was unsure of how Influenster worked so I never reviewed these. I LOVE these tampons. They are by far the best. I never leak and they don't hurt. I used these before I had received them and I still use them today. Best tampon ever. So comfortable. Highly recommend.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only tampons I have used for almost 5 years now! I've never had an accident or leak. They absorb everything and are very comfortable. I never even realize I have it in when I'm wearing these. I have never had a problem with these and I recommend them to every woman! And you can get them anywhere.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okay, but I often got leaks while using these tampons. I'm not sure what the problem is, but every time I wear these for a physical activity, they leak. If I use one for a normal, only moderately active day, then i have no leaks. I'm not sure if it's just a me problem or what.
Olga T.
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I have tried many different types of tampons and this is the only one that seems to stay in place and not let so much leakage through. I can buy anywhere it is convenient because they are at every single store. They are not expensive and they are even better price for the coupon or are on sale. They don’t make you smell and the braided line it really does help with excess leaking.
Kim D.
Started using these as a cross country runner in high school! I've tried most of the "active" labeled tampons and Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ are hands down the winner! Going on ten years strong! 💪
Val V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
This is the only tampon I use. The plastic applicator is great. The value is great. Protection is amazing. They make R, S, S+. I don’t have to use anything more than super. The protection is literally amazing.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite tampons. They are extremely comfortable. If it weren't for the string, I couldn't feel that it was there at all. I have free mobility with these and i really appreciate that. This next part may be tmi but i think it's important. The applicator/container or whatever you want to call it is great. I think we have all had some type of experience (hopefully not every month) of those god awful cardboard contraptions but these are nice rounded, smooth plastic applicators. I have a fairly light period so i may not be the most reliable source as far as leaking but i haven't had any problems with leaking. sometimes it will soak into the string a little bit but that's only if i wear it all day, and even then, it doesn't get on my undies. I'm not really sure if the "light scent" does anything but i like that it doesn't smell medical or chemically like some tampons. i also appreciate that these come in a variety of sizes in boxes so i can get a box with just enough for one period or i can get one that will last me several months. I would definitely recommend these and they will continue to be the only tampons i buy.
Ka Ming L.
I have heard people using tampons instead of pads. But I don't really know how to wear use tampons. I tried following the instructions but it didn't work, after 2-3 hours the tampon just falls out. I was wondering if there a tampon that is good for first timer? or any tips in inserting it (I tried lifting my leg and sitting down posture)
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
What fo uou think about this brand ?
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
I'm looking for new tampons. Are these the best?
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I use the regular sport brand and love them! What is different about this product as far as freshness?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product?