Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.see more...
Top Questions See all 285 Q&A
- "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
- "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
- "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
- "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Playtex Sport is the only tampon that I have used for the past 6 years! It has a sleek design. The plastic applicator makes it easy for insertion. I also like the quiet wrapper for discretion purposes. Its not the whole worlds business to know when its that time of the month. All other tampons I have used before Playtex Sport weren't sufficient enough in the manner that they expanded to absorb. I feel like the "cup" shape of the Sport works well.
All in all, I love Playtex Sport. Just not gaga about the Fresh Balance option.
When that time of the month comes I have often used Playtex. I just like how well they work for me. So I had the same high expectations from the Playtex Sport tampons. I can't say that I was let down, because they do protect you just as well, however I found that the fit of them was just not for me. I found them to be quite uncomfortable where I have never had an issue with any other Playtex product. Just like any other very personal product they will not always work for everone because we all come in different shapes and sizes. I did however pass the rest of the box along to my sister in law and she totally loved them!
Bottom Line: I would recommend these for girls who are really active and enjoy playing sports even on their cycle days. I can't think of any downside for this except maybe those of you who would prefer not to have them scented. I didn't think the scent was a bad quality but I have to admit, generally my selection is the non-scented type
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos