BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Michelinne C.
Note: I received this product complimentary from @Influenster! for testing purposes. My review will be completely honest.

I’ve always been a fan of Playtex tampons. They are so easy to use and are also very comfortable. I was especially impressed by this one in particular. Usually during a jog I would become self conscious because I would sometimes leak through no matter what the tampon was. This definitely was a surprise. During my thirty minute workout, I didn’t leak once onto my liner. So yes, I was a very surprised but happy camper.

The only thing that I don’t like about this product would have to be that it’s scented. I don’t like scented feminine products because I get scared of possible bacterial growth and infection, so I’ll opt out of the scented ones and buy the nonscented instead.

Overall, great product! Would definitely purchase at the store and recommend it to my friends!
Ashley S.
McHenry
These are my number 1 tampon to use! I swear upon these things! They come in bulk and small quantities. I do have to admit that they do leak depending on your flow and how long you have had them in. The string could be better made but they absolutely do the job and are comfortable.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
These are my favorite tampons! I only use these and tampox plastics but most definitely prefer these over them. I get the regular or super unscented. They are very effective. I would highly recommend.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Playex are the best tampons!! Idk I have to use scented and when you "flow" lol into it it's just more comfortable and reliable. It opens in like a circle instead of the regular old fashioned tampons.
Arelly M.
Compton, CA
These are my favorite. My period go tos. They are easy to use. The applicator is solid. I use it every month when I get my period I wouldn't use any other brand. Very satisfied with this product
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular tampons complimentary from Influenster and I am very happy I did because who doesn't love free. However, I do not like the scented options. I have a sensitive sense of smell and sensitive area down below and the scented options always give me problems.

Playtex Sport is the only tampon that I have used for the past 6 years! It has a sleek design. The plastic applicator makes it easy for insertion. I also like the quiet wrapper for discretion purposes. Its not the whole worlds business to know when its that time of the month. All other tampons I have used before Playtex Sport weren't sufficient enough in the manner that they expanded to absorb. I feel like the "cup" shape of the Sport works well.

All in all, I love Playtex Sport. Just not gaga about the Fresh Balance option.
Kaylee T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's one of the main brands I purchase because it is reasonably priced and can be found easily at any retail store. No leakage and comfortable to wear daily.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I received a package of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons complimentary from Influenster in my Dean’s List VoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes! These tampons have 360 degree protection and Odor Shield! I wore them during volunteering with dogs, which included over 3 miles of walking/running and two and a half hours in the car round trip. No leakage! No mess! No fuss! The sleek design helps with easy insertion, and the 360 degree protection helps it stay in and stop any possible leaks! These tampons do include a slight fragrance, if you worry about feminine odor. All-in-all, Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons are a great product!
Jessie D.
Highland, MI
Super comfortable, and keeps you moving without the worry! You can but it just about any where and at the average price. I like this brand and kind over other products. Overall very satisfied!
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I got a full size package of these in the Dean's List Voxbox and (sorry for tmi but) they couldn't have had better timing. I opened the package right away and the smell was very nice! I don't really have a preference between scented and unscented tampons but the smell was still pleasing. The soft plastic applicator is great and honestly the overall size of the tampon was perfect. Some companies vary in what they claim a "regular" is but I simply cannot use anything larger than a true regular and these were a perfect size, very comfortable. Of course there will be leakage and accidents if you don't change them often enough but that's the risk you accept when you want a more comfortable tampon. I used to use the U by Kotex brand which I still enjoy, but the 360* shape of Playtex may have me buying these more often.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Do these actually last a little while? And do they hurt cuz some I've found are very uncomfortable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Never used these... Are these tampons any good?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Anyone else notice how strong the scent is?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
Is the scent that they give off irritating??
Mercedes C.