BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were sc...25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Playex are the best tampons!! Idk I have to use scented and when you "flow" lol into it it's just more comfortable and reliable. It opens in like a circle instead of the regular old fashioned tampons.
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular tampons complimentary from Influenster and I am very happy I did because who doesn't love free. However, I do not like the scented options. I have a sensitive sense of smell and sensitive area down below and the scented options always give me problems.

Playtex Sport is the only tampon that I have used for the past 6 years! It has a sleek design. The plastic applicator makes it easy for insertion. I also like the quiet wrapper for discretion purposes. Its not the whole worlds business to know when its that time of the month. All other tampons I have used before Playtex Sport weren't sufficient enough in the manner that they expanded to absorb. I feel like the "cup" shape of the Sport works well.

All in all, I love Playtex Sport. Just not gaga about the Fresh Balance option.
Kaylee T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this item multiple times. It's one of the main brands I purchase because it is reasonably priced and can be found easily at any retail store. No leakage and comfortable to wear daily.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I received a package of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons complimentary from Influenster in my Dean’s List VoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes! These tampons have 360 degree protection and Odor Shield! I wore them during volunteering with dogs, which included over 3 miles of walking/running and two and a half hours in the car round trip. No leakage! No mess! No fuss! The sleek design helps with easy insertion, and the 360 degree protection helps it stay in and stop any possible leaks! These tampons do include a slight fragrance, if you worry about feminine odor. All-in-all, Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons are a great product!
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
These are good if you play sports or if you work out at the gym better than your actual regular tampons Tampax and I like that it has an odor blocker and actually gives a fresh scent to it too
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a full size package of these in the Dean's List Voxbox and (sorry for tmi but) they couldn't have had better timing. I opened the package right away and the smell was very nice! I don't really have a preference between scented and unscented tampons but the smell was still pleasing. The soft plastic applicator is great and honestly the overall size of the tampon was perfect. Some companies vary in what they claim a "regular" is but I simply cannot use anything larger than a true regular and these were a perfect size, very comfortable. Of course there will be leakage and accidents if you don't change them often enough but that's the risk you accept when you want a more comfortable tampon. I used to use the U by Kotex brand which I still enjoy, but the 360* shape of Playtex may have me buying these more often.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I usually use Tampax Pearl, but I received these in the #GoVoxBox and gave them a try... They are scented, which is something I'm not a fan of (I'm sensitive to scented things, and this is the most sensitive area of the body, so...) I thought the applicator looked nice and small, but it was still uncomfortable for me to use compared to Pearl. Lastly, these Playtex Sport leaked within an hour. Thankfully I had a pad as back up. There's no way I could use these for actual physical activity. I think these would be fine for people with a very light flow, who can't use a pad or liner (ie- for swimming).
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
I would like to start this out by saying that I received a box of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and an honest review.

When that time of the month comes I have often used Playtex. I just like how well they work for me. So I had the same high expectations from the Playtex Sport tampons. I can't say that I was let down, because they do protect you just as well, however I found that the fit of them was just not for me. I found them to be quite uncomfortable where I have never had an issue with any other Playtex product. Just like any other very personal product they will not always work for everone because we all come in different shapes and sizes. I did however pass the rest of the box along to my sister in law and she totally loved them!
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
With the 360 degree, flexfit and odor neutralizing technology I can be myself everyday of the month. No more asking my friends am I leaking, is there anything on the back of me? No more planning activities around my period. Great fit and superior protection for my body and my active lifestyle. I now have the confidence to do all the things I love 365 days of the year. Best tampons I have ever used. Thanks influenster for putting these into the #GoVoxBox for testing and reviewing purposes. You have introduced me to my new best friend- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Opinions: First I have to mention that these are lightly scented and the scent is a fresh subtle floral type. It's pleasant enough without being heavy or perfume-y. I was sent the regular absorbancy which is what I typically purchase and experienced no leakage even while exercising. They are comfortable to wear, safe and easy to use. The cute little print on the packaging was a nice little touch.

Bottom Line: I would recommend these for girls who are really active and enjoy playing sports even on their cycle days. I can't think of any downside for this except maybe those of you who would prefer not to have them scented. I didn't think the scent was a bad quality but I have to admit, generally my selection is the non-scented type
Boharty A.
Advice for people who have no used tampons before please.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Do these actually last a little while? And do they hurt cuz some I've found are very uncomfortable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Never used these... Are these tampons any good?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Anyone else notice how strong the scent is?
Kayla K.
Cottonwood , AZ
Anyone find these to be a little small for regular?