BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product and brand. I purchased these at kroger for a decent price. They seem to give great coverage for heavy flow days, and don't irritate me or my skin. I would recommend this product to others who are active.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
Unfortunately I did not like these for some reason. I did notice they were affordable and easy to use but I did not notice a different from regular tampons, in fact I noticed a decrease in quality from regular tampons.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On active days these tampons are the best. When out with the family or at amusement parks these are the must and hold so well. I use them very often . They great for young girls who are in sports they're very effective .
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I got Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular tampons in my GoVoxBox from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure how to share my experience with you because I had to wait to test them. I never use tampons and I have been using strictly pads because tampons got uncomfortable for me. I always ended up with leakage. I got to the point where I couldn’t trust tampons. I got to try these this week after not trying tampons for years. I was amazed at the comfort and reliability of these. I am up and down all day. I never had any leaks using these. I also never felt it moving around. Usually they would try to come back out and I would hurt from using them. These tampons have changed my mind about using tampons. The scent is light but refreshing. Playtex is one of my new favorite brands. Thank you for helping me #PlayOn. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Katie S.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We all know how important it is to have confidence in the feminine products that you chose to use. It is even more important when you are an athlete. You need to be able trust that your tampon will be there to protect you when you need it the most. It’s essential to have a product that will stay firmly in place, provide you with crucial protection and ultimately keep you feeling fresh. In my opinion the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons are exactly what every female athlete needs. I was excited when I found out that I would be receiving these for testing purposes from Influenster. These tampons were designed specifically with an active female in mind. They have a 360°™ design and FlexFit™ technology that “moves the way you move”. Their goal is to keep you covered so you can be confident while conquering anything you set your mind to. I am sold on its technology after using them and they definitely will be the tampon I turn to in the future.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
A great product! I have repurchased these several times. They... let's just say... do their job. No oopsies here. It's very comfortable to wear. You forget it's even there. Playtex always makes good products!
Eva J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really god for playing sports in. There is minimal leakage and they are more comfortable than pads. The only problem is that the packaging is pretty loud and you have to be careful when opening it.
Ashley S.
McHenry
These are my number 1 tampon to use! I swear upon these things! They come in bulk and small quantities. I do have to admit that they do leak depending on your flow and how long you have had them in. The string could be better made but they absolutely do the job and are comfortable.
Michelinne C.
Note: I received this product complimentary from @Influenster! for testing purposes. My review will be completely honest.

I’ve always been a fan of Playtex tampons. They are so easy to use and are also very comfortable. I was especially impressed by this one in particular. Usually during a jog I would become self conscious because I would sometimes leak through no matter what the tampon was. This definitely was a surprise. During my thirty minute workout, I didn’t leak once onto my liner. So yes, I was a very surprised but happy camper.

The only thing that I don’t like about this product would have to be that it’s scented. I don’t like scented feminine products because I get scared of possible bacterial growth and infection, so I’ll opt out of the scented ones and buy the nonscented instead.

Overall, great product! Would definitely purchase at the store and recommend it to my friends!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love these tampons they are super comfortable. I play volleyball and ride horses and they work really well for me. I've never leaked with these and if you play sports these are a must for when you're playing!
Boharty A.
Advice for people who have no used tampons before please.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Do these actually last a little while? And do they hurt cuz some I've found are very uncomfortable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Never used these... Are these tampons any good?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Anyone else notice how strong the scent is?
Kayla K.
Cottonwood , AZ
Anyone find these to be a little small for regular?