BY PLAYTEX #48 in Feminine Care

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were sc...25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
  • "I'm really picky when it comes to trying new tampons but I like the fact that these have an odor shield and that you can't really feel it when you're doing anything." in 17 reviews
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always have a hard time trying to find theses tampons in stores because they mainly just sell the unscented ones but when I do i stock up. They are very easy to use as well as very comfortable. The product really moves with your body no matter what your doing that day.
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
The only brand of tampons I like. The sport is so good. Never leaks. I like that they come in a multi pack. Doesn't even compare to other brands and you can always find it in the stores.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
These are the only tampon I use. I prefer the sport more than any other. Price wise they are comparable to most other brands. They are comfortable and if I'm wearing them I'm probably in a pool or beach and I need it to be dependable and these are!
Katryn F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my go to tampons. You never feel it, they are heavy duty - no matter the type (regular, super, ultra...) - and you will be able to perform any activity without discomfort. I would recommend this product to any friend who uses tampons.
Aries K.
Top Of The World
Review for: Playtex, Sport Fresh Balance more...
I absolutely love Playtex they are one of the best, longest lasting tampons I have ever used and infact I still use them for my periods. I would definitely recommend them to other girls and women especially if you are out and about a lot
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 17 year old plays basketball and feels comfortable enough to play while on her period as long as she has these. She refuses to use anything else. SHe never has any leakage.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product and brand. I purchased these at kroger for a decent price. They seem to give great coverage for heavy flow days, and don't irritate me or my skin. I would recommend this product to others who are active.
Hillary D.
Pottsville, PA
Unfortunately I did not like these for some reason. I did notice they were affordable and easy to use but I did not notice a different from regular tampons, in fact I noticed a decrease in quality from regular tampons.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On active days these tampons are the best. When out with the family or at amusement parks these are the must and hold so well. I use them very often . They great for young girls who are in sports they're very effective .
Boharty A.
Advice for people who have no used tampons before please.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Do these actually last a little while? And do they hurt cuz some I've found are very uncomfortable
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Never used these... Are these tampons any good?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Anyone else notice how strong the scent is?
Kayla K.
Cottonwood , AZ
Anyone find these to be a little small for regular?