BY PLAYTEX #21 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

• Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented? 25 Answers
  • is this good to use?2 Answers
  • Any tips for beginners using Tampons using this product? 4 Answers
Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™
  • "They are very comfortable which isa great because I'm an active person, also its great to test them out because they are not that cheap" in 56 reviews
  • "I do not use tampons often, but I still tried these out and while they worked well with little leaking, I can't give them more than a D. I don't trust scented tampons and feel that they are not good for women and no one should really ever use these." in 42 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from influenster go voxbox it is perfect for active people that need the extra absorbency." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this in my #DLVoxBox for testing purposes and I can say they very comfortable and you cant trust that you wont have any accidents." in 32 reviews
  • "I don't use these but I let a friend have them, I think they would be a great product if they weren't slightly scented that's a No No especially for sensitive skin " in 18 reviews
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I run daily for long distances and have never once leaked while wearing these tampons. I have experienced leaking while using a few other brands such as the u by kotex tampons. These are truly great for athletes and active individuals. I also love that they are lightly scented. I was scared of getting some sort of infection due to the scent but I've been fine and have been using these for years.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I live for Playtex Sport tampons because I am constantly moving (between teaching dance classes and chasing around kids while nannying). These are very easy to use and they are super absorbent. I always wear a liner just in case, but they always stay clean. I highly recommend these, especially because there is always some sort of sale, promotion, or coupon for them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
OK ladies let's be truthful when you're working out and you're on your. You don't want your tampon to move you don't want your pad to move so I go with Playtex sport I mean it doesn't move at all and I absolutely love Playtex and I love their new tampons in the variety of stuff that they are carrying out its way better than Wayback win
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't use any other brand. Ladies, these are the real deal. I wear these no matter if I'm playing sports or not. I barely feel it but they have amazing absorption and have a size for everyone. They have a really fresh scent too. I can go out not having to worry - and that's all anyone needs from tampons!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only brand of tampon I've been using for years. When I used to run long distance and workout all the time, I was confident these tampons were doing their job. I still get the fresh scent version for myself. They stay in place and protect from leakage. I'll recommend these tampons every time!
Penny H.
Penny H.
I do like the Playtex Sport Fresh balance tampons. They do exactly what they are suppose to do. I find they are more comfortable than other brands I have tried in the past. I also think they are very easy to use. I also find they are reasonable in price. I would recommend this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like Playtex and even after I quit playing sports. They actually smell nice and stay in all day. I use the regular and super sizes and love them both because they don't slip out when walking around my college campus or sleeping. I recommend these brand to every girl I know.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I'm not even an active person but this stuff it great. You will NEVER leak with these. I've never tried a tampon with such easy fast application too! I personally really like the scent. I always stock up on these! Sometimes they have buy 1 get 1 free coupons so keep your eye out.
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
These tampons are okay. They have that fresh scent so it helps to mask any odors. Ladies don't fool yourselves, our menses are not odorless. Blood always carries an odor.

I do find that I have to change these more than my preferred brand. which is way I say it is just okay.
Karielle Stephanie G.
Karielle Stephanie G.
Sacramento, CA
Great applicator and comfortable wear. I save my usage for tampons for specific occasions (such as when I'm wearing something tight-fitting/visible or when I know I'm going to be in water) and these are easily portable and effective. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Do the playtex sport come in light? I find the regular to be too large for me.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
Is the scent that they give off irritating??
Boharty A.
Boharty A.
Advice for people who have no used tampons before please.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Richmond, KY
Are these adorable?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Did anyone else find the scent disgusting?