Hicksville , NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
2 years, 3 months ago
When you are active and moving around, it is so much more comfortable to me to wear tampons rather than pads. However, if you haven't used tampons before it takes a little bit of practice to get the hang of application. Good luck!
Jennifer R.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
2 years, 8 months ago
I think that they would be perfect for your first go at using tampons. These are really comfortable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Playtex Sport is this only type of tampon I use. I literally forget that they are even in which is how comfortable they are.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
2 years, 8 months ago
I use them every time I love them I totally recommend
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
2 years, 12 months ago
I've always worn tampons fine, but recently I've found them really uncomfortable and sometimes they make me sick. These didn't do that what so ever! I would def recommend them, especially for someone who's not too used to wearing tampons. I used the regular size
Hicksville , NY
3 years ago
Thank you for the information I'll probably check into the unscented ones never tried so I'll give it try and I'll put them before I start working out like you did .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Apo, AE
3 years ago
I used to use this brand (unscented) during my high school tennis matches. I had some matches last 5-6 hours, and never had any spotting. I used these exact ones during my kickboxing classes, and I didn't have any spotting either! It really depends on your flow, and what size tampon you are using. I use Regular and insert it right before my class begins. (: