Hicksville, NY
I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
July 8, 2015, 10:43 p.m.
When you are active and moving around, it is so much more comfortable to me to wear tampons rather than pads. However, if you haven't used tampons before it takes a little bit of practice to get the hang of application. Good luck!
Jennifer R.
I agree!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Feb. 5, 2015, 2:48 p.m.
I think that they would be perfect for your first go at using tampons. These are really comfortable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Feb. 1, 2015, 9:04 p.m.
Playtex Sport is this only type of tampon I use. I literally forget that they are even in which is how comfortable they are.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Jan. 31, 2015, 11:25 p.m.
I use them every time I love them I totally recommend
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:05 p.m.
I've always worn tampons fine, but recently I've found them really uncomfortable and sometimes they make me sick. These didn't do that what so ever! I would def recommend them, especially for someone who's not too used to wearing tampons. I used the regular size
Astry V.
Oct. 21, 2014, 11:53 a.m.
Thank you for the information I'll probably check into the unscented ones never tried so I'll give it try and I'll put them before I start working out like you did .
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Oct. 21, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
I used to use this brand (unscented) during my high school tennis matches. I had some matches last 5-6 hours, and never had any spotting. I used these exact ones during my kickboxing classes, and I didn't have any spotting either! It really depends on your flow, and what size tampon you are using. I use Regular and insert it right before my class begins. (:
Oct. 20, 2014, 3:15 p.m.
Thank you that's great to know I don't want a bad experience to have to me while working out.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Oct. 20, 2014, 2:32 p.m.
I wouldn't use them if you work out because they leak a lot. I was surprised how much had leaked through in a short period of time. Seems others have the same problem.