Abi S.

Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.

Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Portland, OR
2 years, 5 months ago
I use super in the first few days of my menstrual cycle (because that is usually when blood flow is the heaviest), and once the flow starts to slow down I switch to regular and a liner just in case.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
3 years, 7 months ago
I have to use super normally too. I don't feel safe with regular. Haha. I like liners for extra protection too. Especially if you can't get to a bathroom often
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Staten Island, NY
3 years, 7 months ago
I have to use super in the beginning but towards the third day I just need lightly lined. Yeah, even when I use super at first I have a heavy flow so I always always have to use a liner. It just works that way for some people.
Sam R.
Sam R.
New Bern, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
I usually have to use supers when I first start
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I typically use Kotex Super or Super Plus, because mine are always really heavy. I used the Playtex Regulars this time around and I found that I didn't leak at all. I was pretty surprised. I had to use my other ones during my heavy days, but the regulars worked great for the first and last day of my period.
April G.
April G.
Huntington, WV
3 years, 7 months ago
I think all depends on the person but I find super is better than normal. Normal just doesn't cut in on certain days.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I normally use super. I got regular in the #govoxbox but I still liked them, I just used them during a lighter day.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
I normally have a super heavy flow. I found these had better coverage than I expected. I really like them, and have since bought a box of super. you can read more of my experience here http://melodysreview.Blogspot.com/
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Vidor, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I use S+ normally. Rarely do I use regular unless it's a super light day. I always wear liners just in case!
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 9 months ago
I usually do. I just noticed that I have to change them out more often, which for your physical health isn't a bad thing.