Abi S.
Abi S.
Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Aug. 16, 2015, 2:48 a.m.
I use super in the first few days of my menstrual cycle (because that is usually when blood flow is the heaviest), and once the flow starts to slow down I switch to regular and a liner just in case.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
June 22, 2014, 6:04 p.m.
I have to use super normally too. I don't feel safe with regular. Haha. I like liners for extra protection too. Especially if you can't get to a bathroom often
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
June 10, 2014, 6:17 p.m.
I have to use super in the beginning but towards the third day I just need lightly lined. Yeah, even when I use super at first I have a heavy flow so I always always have to use a liner. It just works that way for some people.
Sam R.
Sam R.
June 6, 2014, 8:51 p.m.
I usually have to use supers when I first start
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
May 29, 2014, 9:13 a.m.
I typically use Kotex Super or Super Plus, because mine are always really heavy. I used the Playtex Regulars this time around and I found that I didn't leak at all. I was pretty surprised. I had to use my other ones during my heavy days, but the regulars worked great for the first and last day of my period.
April G.
April G.
May 28, 2014, 9:25 a.m.
I think all depends on the person but I find super is better than normal. Normal just doesn't cut in on certain days.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
May 21, 2014, 10:17 a.m.
I normally use super. I got regular in the #govoxbox but I still liked them, I just used them during a lighter day.
Melody H.
Melody H.
April 30, 2014, 1:30 p.m.
I normally have a super heavy flow. I found these had better coverage than I expected. I really like them, and have since bought a box of super. you can read more of my experience here http://melodysreview.Blogspot.com/
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
April 26, 2014, 10:58 a.m.
I use S+ normally. Rarely do I use regular unless it's a super light day. I always wear liners just in case!
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
April 9, 2014, 3:20 p.m.
I usually do. I just noticed that I have to change them out more often, which for your physical health isn't a bad thing.