Add a Photo

By Playtex

#4 in Feminine Products

Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

Photos (28)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

Laytex Sport & Gentle Glide products give me the confidence to be myself and to do the things I love. Honestly, when wearing these products I am unstoppable, and not even my period can get in my way. Life doesn't stop when you get your period, and Playtex Sport Tampons allow me to be confident enough to do the activities without any worry or hesitation. Both the tampons and the liners are very comfortable and easy to move in. I love how absorbent the Playtex Sport Tampons are! I have no issues with leakage or spills when using them. No matter what your lifestyle is, I highly recommend Playtex Sport and Gentle Glide products to give you the confidence to be free to do whatever it is you love to do!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ

The Playtex Sport Liners were impressive! I've tried many liner brands and have been disappointed with the lack of moisture absorbency and quality of hold-up! The Playtex Sport Liners were soft and did not feel like plastic - in fact I couldn't even tell that I was wearing them! They absorb moisture very well - I don't even feel wet there. After a long-time use, the liners did begin to "peel," but they hold up much monger than other brands. I didn't have liner filling falling out and making a mess on my panties and clothes - or even fall into the floor when wearing skirts! A nice discrete protection that is comfortable and effective is a win in my book!
Saixious D.
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA

I received these complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I use tampons once in awhile, and I normally never use scented tampons, but these were pretty good. I was worried there might be some irritation from the scent, but they were fine. Initially they itched, but then it went away. Wore some liners just in case, but there was only a few drops throughout the day. The applicator was also really sleek and easy to maneuver, so no problems there. I would consider buying more of these tampons in the future
Sadi S.
Sadi S.

I honestly love this brand of tampon! It's super absorbent and lasts a lot longer than other tampons! I feel like its not even there while in exercising, hiking, or just everyday tasks! I thought they would cause irritation because they were scented which did seem very unnecessary but so far I haven't had a problem with that. If you are nervous I do believe they have unscented sports tampons too! I do suggest this brand 10/10!
Maren A.
Maren A.
Richlands, NC

I really like these tampons. Throughout the day, it's very important to me that I feel comfortable. These make it possible for me to do that- I am an avid hula-hooper and want to make sure I don't A)ruin any of my nice handmade clothing and B) I work a half hour away from home so I would not be able to change all day during my usual ten hour shift at the shop. Thanks for keeping my comfy and my clothes safe.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA

I run daily for long distances and have never once leaked while wearing these tampons. I have experienced leaking while using a few other brands such as the u by kotex tampons. These are truly great for athletes and active individuals. I also love that they are lightly scented. I was scared of getting some sort of infection due to the scent but I've been fine and have been using these for years.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV

I found these to be so-so. I only use plastic applicators because I always have issues with getting the tampon to come out of the cardboard ones. The Playtex Sport plastic applicator tampon however, I had the same issue. I struggled for the tampon itself to come out of the applicator. I always end up just having to remove it from the applicator and use it. Not my ideal way to use a tampon.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA

I used to use the other Playtex Sport, but now these are my ultimate go-to favorite. Like I got so many of my friends into the same one too, even my sister. I don't know what they were using, but I've been using tampons since I was 13. I've always been on the look out for comfort since I do a lot of sports. I don't really like pads, and I've never had a leak or a problem with these.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Vestavia, AL

These are the best! First, the wrappers are made of a rubber-like material, so it doesn't sound like you're opening a bag of chips in the public restroom. Secondly, they do exactly what they claim by staying in place all day with no leakage! If you're very active or even just don't want to have to worry during "that time of the month," I'd highly suggest purchasing Playtex Sport.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.

Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
123...567