Add a Photo
Photos (28)
Washington, NJ

I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes from the #UniVoxBox. These were different than what I usually buy which was welcomed. They were a regular absorbency but for me what was different was that they were lightly scented. I was worried at first but I used one and had no issues as in irritation or leaks! That was great so I put them to the test and used them for what they are also intended for Sports! I play tennis once a week with a friend and I used on of these for a two hour game. I had NO PROBLEMS! Leak free and everything was right where its supposed to be. My final test was during a Yoga class I teach and again no leaks just great protection! The worries I had about the scent in them were for nothing because it did not bother me a bit it actual made me feel really confident at the Yoga class so I give PLAYTEX SPORT FRESH BALANCE 5 $$$$$ ON THE FACT THAT THE TAMPONS DO THEIR JOB! IT GAVE ME PROTECTION WHILE JUST AT WORK AND WHILE PLAYING SPORTS. NO LEAKS AND NO ODOR! THEY ARE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY WOMANS BEAUTY BAG/GYM BAG OR PURSE SO THAT WE CAN #PlayOn no matter what time of the month it is!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ

Never been disappointed with these! Perfect protection and very comfortable. Never leaked with this brand.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN

I received this product in my #univoxbox complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. I received @Playtex_Sport in Fresh balance in regular, which is the only ones I will use (regular) So I was pretty excited about getting these in my #univoxbox they absorb well, and they are lightly scented. I love playtex sport especially since I like going hiking a lot. And these came just in time, if you know what I mean! This product works great, one of the better tampons i've tried! #Playon
Dione V.
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD

When I used to use this it was really good for me, it worked very well and made me fell free. Very easy to use
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fresno, CA

Easy to insert, great protection, light fresh fragrance...everything you would need in a tampon. Price is offset by nearly constant sales
Tara S.
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND

Small and comfortable nothing really bad to say about the sport tampon. Bought them at target.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Not so bad...the absorbency was not as good as I thought it would be. They did have a "fresh" scent...
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, Wa

I am a very active person, so when I wear these kind of tampons I don't have to worry about anything because they are made for playing sports, and they also absorb very well, and they rarely leak anywhere
Katie G.
Katie G.
Birmingham, Alabama

These are the best! First, the wrappers are made of a rubber-like material, so it doesn't sound like you're opening a bag of chips in the public restroom. Secondly, they do exactly what they claim by staying in place all day with no leakage! If you're very active or even just don't want to have to worry during "that time of the month," I'd highly suggest purchasing Playtex Sport.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie, Fl

These are the only tampons that I've been using for the past 10 years. I really like how I can use these and not have to worry about any sort of leakage. I purchase these at Target, CVS, and Walmart. I definitely will be repurchasing these tampons!
Washington, NJ

Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
At first I was, especially because scented can cause infections, but I actually prefer them to the regular ones. (I hear any tampons have infection risk because of bleaching.) But they do have regular ones, and I really like them! They're generally cheaper that I've seen, too.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
madeline m.
madeline m.
I've used both, but it's really just down to personal preference. I, myself, happen to like Tampax more, solely because the wrappers are quieter, and more discrete. Hope I helped!
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

wanna try is it any good?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
It's the only brand I use I always have a box ready for Mother Nature!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
When you are active and moving around, it is so much more comfortable to me to wear tampons rather than pads. However, if you haven't used tampons before it takes a little bit of practice to get the hang of application. Good luck!
Abi S.
Abi S.
Russellville, AR

Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I use S+ normally. Rarely do I use regular unless it's a super light day. I always wear liners just in case!
123...567