Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Donna S.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ

Never been disappointed with these! Perfect protection and very comfortable. Never leaked with this brand.
carly k.
carly k.

Awesome brand feminine products! I also love how the advertisement isn't tacky and cheesy that don't make any sense like other brands.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

They did the trick but had a little leak. Not as good as other ones I've used. Very comfortable though. Would use again on lighter days!
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA

Use them every month! Work well and I feel comfortable exercising with them. Much better than the traditional brand. Try them and see the difference in comfort.
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY

The best female product! I always keep my purse with a couple in case of an emergency or if someone else is in need.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Apple Valley, CA

OK ladies let's be truthful when you're working out and you're on your. You don't want your tampon to move you don't want your pad to move so I go with Playtex sport I mean it doesn't move at all and I absolutely love Playtex and I love their new tampons in the variety of stuff that they are carrying out its way better than Wayback win
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I unfortunately go through a lot of tampons but these work great and are super affordable
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , Ca

My go to brand. I feel really comfortable where this brand. Don't notice any odor. It's affordable.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Freedom, WI

I am big into sports and have found that these are my favorite tampons to use especially when I'm on the go!
Christina K.
Christina K.

I only use playtex sport! It works really well and I never have any leakage! You can do anything while having it in
Anna H.
Anna H.

Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
May 10, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
At first I was, especially because scented can cause infections, but I actually prefer them to the regular ones. (I hear any tampons have infection risk because of bleaching.) But they do have regular ones, and I really like them! They're generally cheaper that I've seen, too.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
madeline m.
madeline m.
June 17, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
I've used both, but it's really just down to personal preference. I, myself, happen to like Tampax more, solely because the wrappers are quieter, and more discrete. Hope I helped!
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

wanna try is it any good?
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
May 29, 2014, 11:14 a.m.
It's the only brand I use I always have a box ready for Mother Nature!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Queens Vlg, NY

I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
July 8, 2015, 10:43 p.m.
When you are active and moving around, it is so much more comfortable to me to wear tampons rather than pads. However, if you haven't used tampons before it takes a little bit of practice to get the hang of application. Good luck!
Abi S.
Abi S.

Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
April 26, 2014, 10:58 a.m.
I use S+ normally. Rarely do I use regular unless it's a super light day. I always wear liners just in case!
123...567