Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

These are honestly some of the worst tampons I've ever used. I've gotten a few different boxes of these in VoxBoxes and use them as a backup if I happen to run out of my normal brand of tampon. Whenever I wear these, I'm constantly worried about leaking because I have to change them so often due to their lack of absorbtion. Next, the string is so thin that on multiple occasions I've almost ripped it from the tampon while trying to take it out. Not something I really want to deal with. And my last complaint about these tampons is probably the most annoying. More frequently than should happen, the tube part of the applicator falls off, wasting a perfectly good tampon because I have no way of inserting it. I absolutely would never pay actual money to buy these tampons.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA

I run daily for long distances and have never once leaked while wearing these tampons. I have experienced leaking while using a few other brands such as the u by kotex tampons. These are truly great for athletes and active individuals. I also love that they are lightly scented. I was scared of getting some sort of infection due to the scent but I've been fine and have been using these for years.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Vestavia, AL

These are the best! First, the wrappers are made of a rubber-like material, so it doesn't sound like you're opening a bag of chips in the public restroom. Secondly, they do exactly what they claim by staying in place all day with no leakage! If you're very active or even just don't want to have to worry during "that time of the month," I'd highly suggest purchasing Playtex Sport.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, Mi

YES YES YES! This is my all time favorite tampon! They're comfortable, they don't fall out, they last a while and hold a lot. The fresh balance even adds a nice scent. I can wear these for long periods of time (up to 8 hours) and the fit is still comfortable. I can run in these and not feel a thing still! I can't get enough of this brand. Refuse to use anything else!
Megan B.
Megan B.

I live for Playtex Sport tampons because I am constantly moving (between teaching dance classes and chasing around kids while nannying). These are very easy to use and they are super absorbent. I always wear a liner just in case, but they always stay clean. I highly recommend these, especially because there is always some sort of sale, promotion, or coupon for them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA

OK ladies let's be truthful when you're working out and you're on your. You don't want your tampon to move you don't want your pad to move so I go with Playtex sport I mean it doesn't move at all and I absolutely love Playtex and I love their new tampons in the variety of stuff that they are carrying out its way better than Wayback win
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA

I am an avid soccer player and let me just say that I do not use any other product over the sport line of these tampons. The scent is surprisingly pleasant and not noticeable. They do a wonderful job and if you, like me, have loved the other products from their sports line, then this will definitely be a love too!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA

I don't use any other brand. Ladies, these are the real deal. I wear these no matter if I'm playing sports or not. I barely feel it but they have amazing absorption and have a size for everyone. They have a really fresh scent too. I can go out not having to worry - and that's all anyone needs from tampons!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX

This is the only brand of tampon I've been using for years. When I used to run long distance and workout all the time, I was confident these tampons were doing their job. I still get the fresh scent version for myself. They stay in place and protect from leakage. I'll recommend these tampons every time!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC

These are the only tampons that i purchase. It delivers great protection against leakage and the fresh scent is pleasureable. I absolutely refuse to buy or use any other product when it comes to my period. You can find it basically anywhere that carries such products and its very affordable
Anna H.
Anna H.

Was anyone else nervous to use these because they were scented?
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Playtex or tampax? Which is the best?
Shakoya B.
Shakoya B.

Wanna try is it any good?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I personally don't use tampons but are these good ? I work out a lot and there's times that I thought tampons would be more comfortable to work out but I don't use tampons. Would you guys recommend this product?
Abi S.
Abi S.

Does anyone else use super normally? I got regular (I assume everyone else did too in the UniVoxBox) but I think maybe that's why I need a liner with wearing these.

Join Now