Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular/Super Absorbency Tampons - 32 uploaded by Nayeli S.

BY PLAYTEX

Flexible, comfortable and absorbent, these playtex sport fresh balance tampons are designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness and are a great solution for women with an active lifestyle.â the 32-pc multipack includes 16 regular and 16 super absorbency tampons with 360 sport level protection.â flexfit interlocking fibers trap leaks effectively, while a unique tapered design moves with your body.â a contoured applicator is slimmed at the tip for easy insertion, and a flared plunger with 3-ring finger grip assures no-slip handling.â the perfect feminine product to throw in your gym bag! see more...

Alexis Q.
rye brook
These are the only tampons I will ever use! They don’t compare to other ones I’ve tried and are way more comfortable. 10/10 recommend🙂 they also come in compact sizes now, which is convenient.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
I love how I switch back and forth with regular and super depending on how heavy my period is on a certain day. Great product!
Amanda A.
I like this it is really good. I am used to bye carefree brand . But I will give a new chance for this product.
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
Playtex sport are my favorite. I use them more than any other product. they work really well.