BY PLAYTEX

Flexible, comfortable and absorbent, these playtex sport fresh balance tampons are designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness and are a great solution for women with an active lifestyle.â the 32-pc box includes regular absorbency tampons with 360 sport level protection.â flexfit interlocking fibers trap leaks effectively, while a unique tapered design moves with your body.â a contoured applicator is slimmed at the tip for easy insertion, and a flared plunger with 3-ring finger grip assures no-slip handling.â the perfect feminine product to throw in your gym bag! see more...

Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite tampons, I love these over the original ones. I don't even know what the difference is, but they're super comfortable. I've never had a bad experience. I'm just set for life with these.
Lauren S.
Work great for someone who is active and on the go. They are affordable and I would recommend them.
Madisson M.
My favorite tampons. They are so comfortable and I would chose them over any other type or brand.