Playtex Sport Compact Tampon - Super - 18ct uploaded by Josymir R.Playtex Sport Compact Tampon - Super - 18ct uploaded by Danielle S.

BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Sport Compact Tampon - Super - 18ct see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I love these because there super portable discreet and easy to pack they are affordable i think they lack asbsorbacy though it seems like you should be able to use less with more results .
Michelle M.
I usually really like Playtex, but I wasn't impressed with these compact tampons. At first I was really excited, but after using them, and trying other brands with the same concept- they definitely dropped the ball on this one. The applicator just doesn't work as well as it should, it doesn't always click into place making it much more difficult, and messy! I think it is a really good idea- but the product itself just didn't work for me. I would not recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I had a coupon for these so I got them really cheap at Walmart. The compact design is great so I can carry more on me. I have had a few cases where the plunger wouldn't lock and inserting was awkward. Not my favorite compact tampon but not bad.