Playtex Sport Body Wipes 20ct Singles

Where can I get them and what is the average price?
Can I use it instead of deodorant or is it used to remove sweat anywhere but the armpits?
Anybody know where these would be located in a store? I have never seen them before.
Start your review of Playtex Sport Body Wipes!
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
These are very effective when going on the road, especially when going to the gym. They are also very easy to carry around with you. It is very affordable and has a great smell. It can be found at your local pharmacy. I will defiantly be buying this again
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
These are absolutely amazing for days out at the beach or camping trips. They keep you feeling refreshed without having to go through the pain of finding a shower. They are affordable and come in easy little packs to shove in your purse or backpack!
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
I love these! This brand is a little pricey! But usually you can find sales if you look hard enough even coupons! otherwise I wouldn't purchase
Izzi S.
The wipes are the bomb!It's says that it's great for the entire body but I just use it on my vaginal(don't be afraid!:)area(and sometimes underarms).It provides some extra quick & convenient refreshing.Perfect for after a workout,during your menstrual cycle,when you're using a public restroom and at the last moment realize there's no toilet paper or whenever!Smells like a mix of subtly fruity and floral(more floral to me)
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
These wipes are absolutely amazing. The scent is nice and they are very easy to take on the go. I highly recommend giving this product a try
Keri A.
Maxwell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great to even have in your gym bag or purse for those hot days! Loved my samples!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
LOOOOOOOVE LOOOOOVE THESE! They form around my vulva and fit comfortably. Plus they keep me on maximum security so no leakage!
Alicia A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product. It's a quick easy go to and so convenient to carry in my purse. I don't really use them for sports (because i don't play sports) but i use them on day to day routines as I'm running around about my day and dealing with summer time heat =) it's a quick refresher.
Alejandra O.
This are essential for any girl , If you want to feel fresh after workout or even if your out running errands. This wipes will help you to feel fresh and smelling good. I hate feeling sticky or anything like that so I keep them with me anywhere I go I can't live without them. I really recommend them just give it a try and you will see why they are so helpful.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are essentials for any girl! Expecially during the summer or when Aunt Flo visits. They help freshen you up when you've sweated yourself to the core or want to keep yourself fresh during the day (or before a big date or engagement!)