Playtex Sport Body Wipes uploaded by Tianna C.

BY PLAYTEX

New!  Great For The Entire Body! Removes Dirt & Sweat Gentle Alcohol-Free Formulation Individually Wrapped Wipes, Perfect For Gym Bag Or Purse Soft Flushable Cloths Playtex® Sport Body Wipes are designed for the on-the-go woman, offering convenient personal refreshment for the entire body, gently removing dirt and sweat after workouts or anytime you want to feel refreshed.  Our gentle formula, soft cloth, and light, fresh scent will leave your body feeling clean and refreshed so you can continue to be unstoppable. 5.7" x 7.8" 1-877-4PLAYTEX Manufactured in USA, cloth fabric made in France. see more...

• Where can I get them and what is the average price?2 Answers
  • Can I use it instead of deodorant or is it used to remove...1 Answers
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
These are very effective when going on the road, especially when going to the gym. They are also very easy to carry around with you. It is very affordable and has a great smell. It can be found at your local pharmacy. I will defiantly be buying this again
Izzi S.
The wipes are the bomb!It's says that it's great for the entire body but I just use it on my vaginal(don't be afraid!:)area(and sometimes underarms).It provides some extra quick & convenient refreshing.Perfect for after a workout,during your menstrual cycle,when you're using a public restroom and at the last moment realize there's no toilet paper or whenever!Smells like a mix of subtly fruity and floral(more floral to me)
Criminelle L.
Funny I keep seeing products I use and love on here and can't help but leave my two cents. I like to keep these in my briefcase too. Not for sports but for walking around in the summer heat while wearing a suit. You can feel kinda gross in the afternoon and these are great for your neck, chest, underarms and sometimes back of my knees. Definitely recommend if you live in the humid south.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
These are absolutely amazing for days out at the beach or camping trips. They keep you feeling refreshed without having to go through the pain of finding a shower. They are affordable and come in easy little packs to shove in your purse or backpack!
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
This are essential for any girl , If you want to feel fresh after workout or even if your out running errands. This wipes will help you to feel fresh and smelling good. I hate feeling sticky or anything like that so I keep them with me anywhere I go I can't live without them. I really recommend them just give it a try and you will see why they are so helpful.
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
These wipes are absolutely amazing! They work great, and keep you fresh :) I use them during my menstrual period to keep my women area clean and as fresh as possible .. If your looking for something to use during that time of the month, these would be a wise choice!
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are essentials for any girl! Expecially during the summer or when Aunt Flo visits. They help freshen you up when you've sweated yourself to the core or want to keep yourself fresh during the day (or before a big date or engagement!)
Alicia A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product. It's a quick easy go to and so convenient to carry in my purse. I don't really use them for sports (because i don't play sports) but i use them on day to day routines as I'm running around about my day and dealing with summer time heat =) it's a quick refresher.
Rachel M.
These are great because it keeps me feeling fresh. They smell very nice and they don't cause any irritation. I wish they weren't so expensive though, I already spend enough on tampons and pads.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
I love these! This brand is a little pricey! But usually you can find sales if you look hard enough even coupons! otherwise I wouldn't purchase
Chiara P.
Where can I get them and what is the average price?
matan R.
Can I use it instead of deodorant or is it used to remove sweat anywhere but the armpits?