BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Colors May Vary Stage 1 - 6+ Months Soft grip handles Designed with a pediatrician New! Soft Spout, Helps transition from bottle. The FirstSipster® Cup, designed with a feeding specialist and a pediatrician, helps your child develop good drinking skills as early as possible. The Soft Spout:  New soft tapered spout, Designed for baby s sensitive gums, helps transition from bottle The Soft Handles: Easy grip shape, helps promote independent drinking. Replacement SipEase® valves are sold separately. Questions? see more...

Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Although my son is 7 months he got the hang of using these spill-proof cups already! He just makes me proud each and every day!
Marianne S.
Severna Park, MD
Definitely spill proof! Honestly wish the flow was a little faster for toddlers starting out. But these are very nice and good quality! Worth the money! Purchased from babies r us and they price match ;)
Melissa S.
Lake Oswego , OR
These are great cups for your little ones. When my son was young I would had him a cup full of grape juice and not think twice about it on the carpet. They are dishwasher safe and you can put hot or cold liquid in them. Also good to have on hand I even have a few now for when my friends with young ones come over.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
My absolute favorite of the many many sippy cups we tried with our now three year old. Doesn't spill, easy for him to hold, doesn't get moldy, survived dishwasher and teething, durable! Can't tell you how many times we dropped these with no damage. Love!
Valerie J.
Joliet, IL
Just starting using these training cups on my little guy. He really has transitioned well from a bottle to these. The handles have helped him a lot!
Tina T.
I love playtex products. i can count them for no spills and for my kids to hold it right.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I do not like these cups at all, they are hard to suck out of, and it takes forever to get a drink out of. I liked the older version of this cup much better and wish they would bring those back.
Ashley K.
These are great cups. It only leaked once, but that was because I hadn't locked it all the way. My daughter was obsessed with using it and knew exactly what to do with it the first time I handed it to her around 6 months old. It's a great "starter cup" to get the babies used to using a sippy.
Kristina P.
Spill proof it is not! U less my son has an amazing talent! Not an items I would purchase again and I would not recommend
Kennedee &.
Love all the plaited cups! I love how this one comes with a cap to keep the spout clean. I also like how with playtex cups the valves are easily replaced and easy to find.