BY INFANT CARE #42 in Baby Bottles

Buy on Jet.com
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Boonsboro, MD
I have been on a sippy cup search since my daughter started drinking from a cup. After having tried cup after cup, all saying that they would not leak, I finally found the ones that DONT LEAK! They are my go to cups when she is drinking something other than water. So far they have even stood up to the numerous drops off of her high chair tray.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
We absolutely love these!!!! They are great for a child who is just starting to transition from a soft spout to a hard spout because the spout is a little bit smaller for the child to be able to get used to them. These were the first hard spout cups my son would drink from and we had already tried a ton of others before these.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Love this line of sippy cups. The insulated cup keeps beverages cold. I love the different design options.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Seneca, Sc
Love these cups. Love that they are insulated to keep drinks cold through the day.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
My 16 month old little diva adores these cups, so if she likes them.. I LOVE them! She’s a breastfed baby so I’ve always had trouble getting her to take bottles in the past, and then any kind of sippy cup but she truly loves these cups and the straw feature it has. Great product.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
The best sippy cup, I found that Playtex bottles and sippy cups are so much better than the other brands. This sippy cup really is leak proof as well as keeping the drink cooler . Recommend getting these sippy.
Nathalie J.
Nathalie J.
Logan, UT
My daughters favorite sippy cup. She loves drinking from a straw & I love it too since it doesn't spill. She can throw it on the ground & I don't have to worry about a mess. I would definitely recommend especially since it's easy to clean.