BY PLAYTEX

Colors may vary. Please let us choose for you. Playtex Premium Nurser - 4 oz - Boy Playtex Premium Nurser is a feeding bottle that helps babies graduate easily from breast to bottle. The curved shape provides a comfortable hold and snug grip. Every bottle has a cute design on the plastic and washes easily. It has a NaturaLatch silicone nipple and also reduces air intake to help prevent gas, colic and spit-ups. Why You'll Love It: Great bottle to help baby transition to bottle feeding. Features Comes with a NaturaLatch silicone slow flow nipple Easy to hold curved shape Promotes easy transition from breast to bottle Fastens well, durable and washes easily see more...

Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Used these for all four of my kids! They are super easy to use! I never had leakage issues. You only have to sterilize the nipple! Easier than most other bottles on the market with so many pieces to clean! They also have a kit to hook to your Medela pump so you can pump right into the bag and store. You are able to squeeze the air out of them cutting down on gas! Would never use another bottle after using these!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I raised two sons and used Playtex disposable bottles with both. I absolutely swear by these bottles. They are absolutely the most convenient bottle on the market. But even better then that, their collapsible style bags are easy on babies tummies as they reduce air intake. Both of my children were always very satified and never experienced any gas or other digestive issues. I contribute much of that to the Playtex Disposable bottles I used with both.
Kristine s.
When you are a new mom the last thing you want to do is sit cleaning bottles, and all those funky pieces that make it "special" for higher end bottles. We'll let me tell you. These babies saved me hours from cleaning and better for on the go! I loved that the only thing I had to clean was the outside bottle And nipples!!! These are amazing and save yourself the aggravation. Use that extra energy for a good nap!!
Fatima C.
LOVE these bottles. Its so convenient and never had a problem with leakage. The liners are about a couple cents each which can add up quickly but worth the hassle of cleaning and worrying about bacteria growing.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife only bought either playtex or agent bottles for our baby anything else she returned nothing worked as good
Jasmin O.
Los Angeles, Ca
Really convenient when your out on the go but my daughter didn't like so much the nipple. It's helpfull from not cleaning bottles