BY PLAYTEX #97 in Tampons

Playtex® Plastic Tampons Sport® Super Unscented.
With avec fibers. FlexFit™ fibers.
360 Degrees Protection™.
Protection for bodies in motion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
The worst tampons I have ever purchased, they are affordable but I for some decided to buy these because someone recommended them and I did not like them at all, the cotton comes out of the plastic tube and they are useless and harder to insert so I just threw them away, literally the worst tampons I have ever purchased I’ll go back to what I usually buy even tho they are a bit more expensive.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these and they are so underrated! Super easy to use, no discomfort it seriously does protect and I've had no problem with these. I've tried the so call top brands they suck in my opinion. These are the best ones yet !
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I use these when my other tampons are out of stock, and which they were this month. They are really easy to use, and ive never had a problem with them. One big box for 7$ last me 2 months.
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE THESE TAMPONS! Unscented, plastic applicator, quiet wrapper. 360 degree protection.

They go in smooth due to the plastic applicator. Use is discreet because of the the light plastic wrapper. 99% leak proof in my experience. I seriously could not survive my period without these bad boys!
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally love these are comfortable and they're really small and affordable they have them in every sad you need the pin on your flow and I would rather use these and use the paddles had to keep addressing pads and needs is for way more comfortable
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Playtex in general are my favorite tampons. The sport ones are amazing, have a plastic applicator and easy to open packaging. I repurchase these and the Gentle Glides every month. I have never had any issues with leaks. I wish I had left Tampax years earlier!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These tampons are pretty good...maybe my second go to choice. They could be a little more absorbent for a super. Playtex is a great brand for feminine products. I prefer it more than Tampax and any other brand. Will most likely buy these again.
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do the job, but I don't think that "super" is the correct absorbency. I prefer the tampax pearl - they are more comfortable and have more absorbency in my opinion. I would recommend if your period is not terribly heavy.
Regine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using it when I go to the gym.. Very flexible and I always have coupons for Playtex sport tampons. Very lite and I love it come scented n unscented
Lizzy t.
Reno
Playtex sport are the only tampons I use. Mainly because I really like the applicator which never gets slippery or pinches me, and they prevent leaks.