Playtex Personal Wipes Light Fresh Scent - 48 CT uploaded by Melanie W.Playtex Personal Wipes Light Fresh Scent - 48 CT uploaded by Jasmin B.Playtex Personal Wipes Light Fresh Scent - 48 CT uploaded by Victoria D.

BY PLAYTEX

Playtex® Light Fresh Scent Personal Wipes - 48.
New look.
Refill pack.
Recharge.
Gently refreshes with natural botanicals.
Pull up here.
Resealable.
5.7 in. x 7.8 in. (14.6 cm x 19.8 cm). see more...

• I bought these for summer use. Sometimes a girl need a li...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This wipes were a great purchase, especially since I found them at my local Marshalls for very cheap. They are effective and affordable. I have never used any other products like this so I cannot compare, however these work and I do not see a reason to try anything else!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: On The Go Singles more...
I buy these for my young teen daughter ! She loves them cause they fit well in her bookbag or purse and even in her pocket. Great for when at school and she can clean up in between pad/ tampon change. She is very self conscious especially during this time of the month! Will buy again as I have 3 daughters!
Victoria D.
Dowagiac, MI
These wipes are amazing for when you need freshness. I keep a package in my purse and one in my bathroom because you never know when you might need them. If you have a Walmart close by, you can get a package of 48 for around $2.50, it's worth it! Also the packaging looks different than the stock photo.
Jasmin B.
This is probably the best personal wipes I have used. It has a very nice subtle fresh scent which is very appreciated since I dislike wipes that have strong floral smells. I also have sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all. The wipes themselves are very soft and not quilted just plain. They're nice and thick and don't easily break. I overall love these wipes and find them to be everything I could want from wipes.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these but preferred the fresh + ___ wipes I used to buy from playtex over these...the scent was better in my opinion. However these still get the job done and are easier to find. I recommend.
Julz L.
This was such a good idea. Great to put in your purse. I like how you can really clean yourself when using the bathroom and being on your period. We already know its a messy time of the month, lets try to make it more comfortable and this product delivers!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
These wipes stay saturated and they get the job done . Just wish they were flushable. I believe they cost less than summer's eve, which is always a plus. Will for sure repurchase!
Karina T.
Coraopolis, PA
I always feel pretty gross when I'm on my period (like every girl) and these definitely made me feel clean and also got rid of any awkward odor from the blood.
Criminelle L.
Buy these. Keep them with you. No other explaining necessary. There are other brand and these are probably the best--not as perfumed as the other brands.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these wipes they smell so good and they are really soft if you have sensitivity down there they feel a little sticky sometimes if you use too many
Kara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these for summer use. Sometimes a girl need a little freshening up when you are out at the beach or when it's that time of the month. I love these. I have had the Summers Eve ones which are great if you get the individual wrap for on the go but I didn't like that they were so pundit. You could smell them from two or three stalls down which can be embarrassing. Also some of the SE wipes gave me a rash. These are soft, lightly scented and work well. No rash and no fuss!