BY PLAYTEX

The playtex nurser starter pack is a boon for new mothers. It has 3 wide-neck feeding bottles that can each hold up to 4 oz of baby milk or formula. Their hourglass shapes provide a firm grip for the baby. These bpa-free baby bottles are shatterproof and leakproof. They come with 3 naturalatch slow-flow silicone nipples. These playtex baby feeding bottles can be easily washed in the dishwasher. see more...

Playtex Nurser Starter 3-pk. - 4-oz.
  • "Our little girl has had acid reflux since she was 1.5 months and these where the only bottles that helped to ease it during and after feedings" in 1 review
  • "The nipple is soft and you can make sure all the air is pushed out so their tummies don't get full of air. " in 1 review
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
Let me just say I loved the fact that the bottle is angled which makes it easier to hold, also I like the air ventilation but after a few uses and washes I noticed it started to leak. these bottles ended up in the trash because I had no use for leaking bottles, if that problem was fix then I would love the bottle but for now pass it and get a different one.
Heather G.
Citrus Hts, CA
We really loved these bottles and our son did too. Than they started leaking all over the place. We were able to figure out why (they would leak any time we would warm a bottle so we have to warm them without the nipple in and than put the nipple in), having to heat them in a special way is really inconvenient especially at 2am.
Pamela M.
Butler, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the new design. It's really nice to have the ability to change the angle of the bottle. With this type of bottle, there are less parts to wash and they allow for the milk to be warmed much faster. The only thing that I dislike about this product is the the nipple that it comes with. I switched them out with the playtex breast shaped one and no longer have the issue with the nipple collapsing.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
I love these bottles. The only bottles my breastfeeding children would take when I would pump. Loved the ease of the drop in liners. Not so many parts to wash and sanitize. My mother used these and now I do too. Playtex is a brand mothers can trust for years to come.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
I loved these bottles. They were easy and once I switched to the latex nipple, my breastfed baby used these without protest. I didn't have to do a lot of trial and error to find a bottle my boy would use, which is a giant plus.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
I had to change bottles when my daughter was a few months old, due to colic and these helped a lot! The liners to tend to fill up a trash can awfully quick, but it is nice to know the bottle is clean every time!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great bottles. I used them for both kids. Love the easy to fill bags. Easy clean up. Bottles are suitable for babies. Easy to find replacement bags. Not to badly price. Would recommend to other moms.
Haley P.
I love these bottles. They aren't expensive and they are easy to clean. The nipple is soft and you can make sure all the air is pushed out so their tummies don't get full of air.
Amy M.
Love these bottles! Swapped to these when my newborn was spitting up every bottle because he was drinking so fast! He spits up wayyyy less often now with these!
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love these. Tried Dr. Brown, Nuk, and some others. Love playtex. Easy to clean, and the interchangeable nipples are great!

back