BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Designed to Support Breastfeeding NaturaLatch™ Silicone Fast Flow Nipple is designed to support breastfeeding. Baby latches on in a similar way as breastfeeding, for a more natural feeding. Proper flow rate is important. If baby is fussy during feeding, try the Slow Flow or Tri-Cut nipple. Questions? Call or visit us at playtexbaby.com see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
These are Awesome! I breastfeed mostly and when my son does get a bottle these are the only nipples he'll drink from. He doesn't like any others, I've tried them all, these work best and they don't leak and make a mess everywhere
Taylor B.
Oakland, Ca
Best nipples and best bottles around !! Old faithful!! Playtex has been trusted for years so it only gets better. My preemie baby had no problem at all with this bottle !!! Recommend
Harlee W.
I used to use these nipples when my babies were newborns & they loved them! They used these nipples until they grew out of the newborn stage.
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
Great product! I used these nipples with both of my kids when I had to go back to work, and they were fantastic! Neither one had a problem taking bottles with these during the day, and transitioning back to nursing when I was home in the evenings. They're the only ones I'll use!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
My baby loves these nipples. He will not take any other bottle nipple and it is so much like a the real thing for him.
Brittany T.
These work great for us. She never had a problem switching from breast feeding to bottle feeding. The natural latch worked perfect.
Influenster M.
Love these! They held up through two kids and I never had one tear up. My kids preferred these clear ones to the softer brown ones.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Sometimes it's hard to look for the size of nipple and the age the baby is but it's easy to change and we didn't have any problems
amber n.
We used only Playtex bottles when my son used bottles ad he absolutely loved them we also had these nipples!
Kelsey S.
I really liked these! It was a nice switch over from the real thing! All the children used them!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
Which one is your favorite? Mine is the slow natural latch that is breast like for my baby so he does not have trouble latch on to both or get confused.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
How many moms have used these nipples on a breastfed baby? Did you find that your baby had no trouble latching on to the bottle? Were there any issues with bottle feeding ?
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these nipples good for avoiding confusion for both a bottle fed and breastfed baby?
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How do I know what bottles are safe for my baby? Also how will I know what they baby will like as far as bottles?