playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple Slow Flow

by Playtex Baby

NaturaLatch® Nipple is made specifically for babies switching between breast and bottle. Standard surface area to mimic average nipple size. Most Like Mom™ BPA Free.

Playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple at a Glance

• Most like Mom™  Standard surface area to mimic average nipple sizes
  • Available in Slow, Medium and Fast Flow
  • Silicone. Always BPA-free
  • Compatible with all Playtex® bottles: Playtex® VentAire® and Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins® Liners
  • Available in: Playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple 2-pack; Playtex® Nipple Variety Pack; Playtex® Bottle & Nipple Gift Set; Playtex® VentAire® Gift Set; Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins®Liners Gift Set

is this better for breastfeeding moms?
How's the quality of this product ? Is it safe
Start your review of playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple Slow Flow!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoOakland, CA
Even though these say slow flow, I think they drip out pretty quickly. Still love the idea of using these with the drop-in bottles. Just very convenient to use while traveling and not having the most time to wash an entire bottle, but have time to switch out nipples and liners! I wish there was an even slower flow compared to these, I could hear baby gulping fast and sometimes choking on the milk when she’s overwhelmed, but only sometimes.
4 months agoBristow
Love these nipples and so does my daughter! I tried the smaller nipples and these, she prefers the bigger ones to the smaller ones. My only issue is she has a lot of run off out the sides of her mouth. They are decently priced just wish they came with more than two in a pack.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
Got these for my sons Playtex Ventaire Bottles. Love that they have a slow flow, as he eats pretty quickly so this helps slow him down a bit. Makes it easier for him to be able to swallow his formula without any complications.
6 months agoSan Antonio
makes things easier when you have these on hand with a teething baby or even an old nipple replace it and solve the problem fast you would be surprised how much time it will save if you have extras already in your drawer in case you need them because you will need them!!
2 years ago
We use the playtex naturalatch bottle system with our daughter. The slow flow was perfect for early on, and she easily got the hang of how to eat and breathe at the same time (which is a common problem with premature babies). The tips are also easy to wash and last.
3 months agoEdinburg, TX
My baby takes his time drinking his formula. We had noticed with the medium flow he was spilling his milk because it was coming out so fast but thankfully we could just replace the nipple to a slow flow and it solved the problem.
2 years agoSan Jose , CA
These worked perfect for my son! 3 stages really helped me know when to switch my baby to the appropriate setting. Slow, medium, and fast. And super affordable! Worked for 12 months
3 years agoSummit, Illinois
Estos chupones son muy buenos para bebes recien macidos que apenas esta enseñandose a comer ,les facilita que no se anden atragantando ,son en verdad buenos para las nuevas mamas ,si los recomiendo a parte que los encuentras a buen precio
7 months agoNew Boston, TX
These nipples are just perfect for my baby.  They are easy for her to latch on and the slow flow is perfect for her.  They are easy to clean as well.
3 months agoEllendale, ND
Awesome nipple! We used the slow flow until 4 months old. $5 for a 2 pack. Affordable. Hard to find though, seems like everyone wants these nipples!