BY PLAYTEX BABY

NaturaLatch® Nipple is made specifically for babies switching between breast and bottle. Standard surface area to mimic average nipple size. Most Like Mom™ BPA Free.

Playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple at a Glance

• Most like Mom™  Standard surface area to mimic average nipple sizes
  • Available in Slow, Medium and Fast Flow
  • Silicone. Always BPA-free
  • Compatible with all Playtex® bottles: Playtex® VentAire® and Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins® Liners
  • Available in: Playtex® NaturaLatch® Nipple 2-pack; Playtex® Nipple Variety Pack; Playtex® Bottle & Nipple Gift Set; Playtex® VentAire® Gift Set; Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins®Liners Gift Set

Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy to replace the medium flow nipples from the previous. Easier, faster flow. Son enjoyed them. They were a little too fast when he first was adjusting to them, but he has done fine since. Super soft nipple, as well.
Alyssa T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After many sleepless nights finally found a bottle nipple my baby will use. I never thought something like this could be so exciting! But I must say I am a big fan because my baby has finally stopped screaming and started eating. Hallelujah!
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
These are Awesome! I breastfeed mostly and when my son does get a bottle these are the only nipples he'll drink from. He doesn't like any others, I've tried them all, these work best and they don't leak and make a mess everywhere
Taylor B.
Oakland, Ca
Best nipples and best bottles around !! Old faithful!! Playtex has been trusted for years so it only gets better. My preemie baby had no problem at all with this bottle !!! Recommend
shameka j.
Sacramento, CA
Didn't to much like this because I didn't like breast feeding for getco but I try this out only for about 2 weeks then I had to stop and but my son strictly on a bottle
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
Great product! I used these nipples with both of my kids when I had to go back to work, and they were fantastic! Neither one had a problem taking bottles with these during the day, and transitioning back to nursing when I was home in the evenings. They're the only ones I'll use!
Harlee W.
I used to use these nipples when my babies were newborns & they loved them! They used these nipples until they grew out of the newborn stage.
Brittany T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great for us. She never had a problem switching from breast feeding to bottle feeding. The natural latch worked perfect.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield , CA
Sometimes it's hard to look for the size of nipple and the age the baby is but it's easy to change and we didn't have any problems
Influenster M.
Love these! They held up through two kids and I never had one tear up. My kids preferred these clear ones to the softer brown ones.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
Which one is your favorite? Mine is the slow natural latch that is breast like for my baby so he does not have trouble latch on to both or get confused.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many moms have used these nipples on a breastfed baby? Did you find that your baby had no trouble latching on to the bottle? Were there any issues with bottle feeding ?
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do I know what bottles are safe for my baby? Also how will I know what they baby will like as far as bottles?
Lindsay A.
Duncan, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these nipples good for avoiding confusion for both a bottle fed and breastfed baby?

Kohl's