BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Designed with a feeding expert Stainless steel tips Ergonomically designed handles are easy for toddlers to grip. Shallow spoon makes it easier for toddlers to scoop and remove food. Rounded tines on fork are safe yet effective for spearing foods. Easy-to-grip handles help promote independent feeding. 12m+ Colors will vary ; see more...

• My daughter refuses to eat with her hands but yet we're still on ...1 Answers
Kelsey M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These are my favorite utensils to use! My daughter has such an easy time eating with these. The forks are great because they actually pick up food such as noodles and fruits. Whereas other baby forks aren't stiff enough.
Kayla L.
Portland, TN
My almost 2 year old loves these! Easy to hold, bright colors, and the only ones she will use! I love that they are the perfect size for her
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
Wide handles, easy for my child to grab and hold on too. Great product to use for your growing toddler
Amanda Z.
One of my favorite utensils to give to my kids. They have no problems holding it or using it.
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
Now that my toddler is three, she can feed herself and these are the utensils that she will grab. She loves the fun characters and I love that she can be independent. They are toddler size and she loves that she has dedicated utensils that are just for her!
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have this set for my daughter in pink, easy to use.. perfect size and very affordable! I would recommend this product for toddlers, great set for starters!
Jescy L.
My daughter refuses to eat with her hands but yet we're still on the fence about using metal utensils, would this be a better alternative to plastic?