BY PLAYTEX #40 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

This Playtex product is BPA free. Stage 3 - Easy for little hands to grip and sip Colors May Vary Twist n Click Leak-Proof Seal #1 Spill-Proof Cup With the new Twist n Click Cup feature, simply twist lid on cup until you hear and feel the lid click closed, then you ll know the cup is 100% leak-proof. 100% Spill-Proof, Leak-proof, Break-proof Guarantee Designed with a child development expert to easily grip and sip Straw helps promote mature mouth movements Narrow waist at top allows for more control in sipping Easy to drink from because lid and cup are always aligned No-roll square shaped bottom fits in most cup holders Slider on lid closes to keep straw clean Easy to clean, All parts are dishwasher safe Lid is interchangeable with all Platex® cups 12+ months 9oz 266mL ; see more...

brandi w.
These playtex lil gripper spill proof cup is one of the worst cups i have ever spent money on. My daughter is only 18 months old and she has no clue to hold her cup up straight and I don't expect her to just yet. This cup leaks so bad that my kitchen floor will be covered in white spots from droplets of milk dripping out as she makes her way through the kitchen several times a day.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are perfect. No spills. Good grip. Dishwasher safe. Been using these for a while now, first introduced around 7months (she wasn't really into them ) but now at 11 months these are perfect still. And the parts are easy to keep clean and sanitized, not like some I've read people talk about mold issues and stuff. I am happy with this purchase.
Linnette  T.
I've had a wonderful experience with playtex, from their vent air bottles, to these sippy cups. It was an easy transition for my little girl and she left her bottle for the sippy cup at 10 months old.
Tina L.
These were the best cups I found after trying several cups. They have a hard spout, so they can not be chewed off, the top locks tight, and as long as the plug is in right they are spill proof. Just make sure to take out the rubber plug out and clean it well!
Brooke M.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this kind of sippy cup because they don't leak and if after a couple years of washing in a dishwasher they start to, you can buy replacement rubber piece and it's brand new again.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
These cups are great. my daughter seemed to really love it too. they fit perfectly in her little hands, and they had a wide color scheme to pick from
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME
This cup is perfect for little hands and is no spill! Safe for the car and road trips anywhere. We had tons of them. Probably one of each color.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
No spills, perfect size for tiny hands and I love the hard spout. We switched from soft top to hard and there was such a difference.
Jessica H.
With 3 kids plates is the way to go, never had an issue with leaks. Easy to clean, these were my personal favorite
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved this cup for my son, had it in different color but was easy for him to hold and easy to clean.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does this sippy cup leak!
brandi w.
Does any one have issues with this cup leaking a lot?