Playtex Gentle Glide Unscented Tampons, Comfortable Plastic Applicator, Super Plus Absorbency, (Box Of 40 Tampons)

BY PLAYTEX #13 in Tampons

R S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Playtex Gentle Glide are my favorite brand during that time of the month. They are absorbent, effective, and comfortable to use. The applicator doesn't pinch like other brands or fall apart like cardboard applicators. I can feel confident and relieved knowing I am covered when using Playtex.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I love Playtex Tampons, I really like them and I don't feel like wanting to kill myself every time I use them. The only thing I really hate about Playtex is that they discontinued their slimfit tampons! Other than that this are my go-to tampons!
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I have tried many brands of tampons in my adult life and the only one that is the most comfortable and effective for me is Playtex. I only buy this brand and love it.
Mayra M.
I got to say wasnt so convienced these would do the job but was very surprised how great they work. I recomend trying them if you havent already.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
These are comfortable and very absorbent. These make that time of the month a lot easier.
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Playtex is the only brand of tampons I will use, not even the other brands were free. The applicators are amazing and make for easy insertion. I always feel protected and confident that I won't have any leaks or problems. I go about my daily routine without a care or worry, I never feel like my period is holding me back with these tampons.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Playtex tampons are always a good idea. I know I can always rely on them and they're comfortable and scentless.