BY PLAYTEX

Plastic Applicator The absorbencies of all tampon brands have been standardized.  Use this information to compare Playtex absorbencies to other brands.   Select the minimum absorbency needed to control your menstrual flow in order to reduce the risk of getting TSS. Regular:  6 - 9 g Super:  9 - 12 g Super Plus:  12 - 15 g see more...

• I've always used these. Are there any others that are jus...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to say pearl or Kotex?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend these for beginners 8 Answers
Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons
  • "Personally, do not like.. are not very comfortable and I seem to have trouble with absorbency which I do not have with other brands. " in 2 reviews
  • "They are super comfortable and affordable" in 1 review
  • "Playtex work great and really easy to use." in 1 review
Desert F.
Hedgesville, WV
These are the only tampons that I’ve used for years! They are comfortable and are super absorbent. I always just pick them up at the local drugstore and the price is reasonable! They have both scented and Unscented which is nice!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Ultra more...
these are my go to tampons. I have very very heavy cycles and have never had a leak or issue with these. There is no smell to them so I don't have to worry about a reaction down yonder due to fragrance.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Regular, Deodorant Regular 40 Tampons more...
I have been buying playtex tampons for years. They are very comfortable to wear, they dont irritate me. I like that i can get them.on sale and use coupons to get a really good price.
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For years I started using these tampons and they have become my favorites!
They have an incredible absorption, my menstrual period is regular to abundant, so having in my wallet these tampons is wonderful... I forget for several hours that I have my period, I forget those annoyances, that if I spot or that I feel uncomfortable With these tampons I feel very comfortable... and to dispose of them is very easy, because to be already full, you feel it, you know it, and it comes out very easily.
Make my menstrual period more bearable.
Compared to other brands, these are my favorites!
PS: I do not use them daily, nor at night .. I use them when I go out, to the beach or to do some exercise ... it is much safer!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've only tried a couple of tampons over the years but these are my favorites. They are priced well and work well. It is getting harder to find this brand in unscented at my local stores, so I am a little concerned I will have to turn elsewhere. In the meantime, I will continue to use them because this really is my preferred brand.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were the first tampons I've ever tried. Honestly I didn't like them. It hurt putting it in and taking it out. Whenever I sat down I felt it move and would instantly get uncomfortable. They were slightly affordable and came with a lot in the box. I won't be using these ever again though.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best tampons ever. They slide so gentle and hold so well no leaks and no scent. Which I love. I recommend these and the sport ones to all females on their cycle! I love playtex thanks for making such good feminine products.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okay. But goodness these are better for people who don't move much. They are super. But I feel like the Playtex sport are better for people who move around more even if they don't do sports. I really thought this brand would feel better but I would rather have the sport.
Jasmin B.
I love these! They come in an easy to use plastic tube shaped applicator. They open up inside once inserted and are so comfortable to wear. One of my favorite thing about these tampons is that they feel so secure. Hopefully this isn't too much information or too descriptive but these are amazing for people who have those times in their period where they suddenly get a really heavy fast flow and due to that they end up leaking. Since these tampons open up there's literally no way there can be leakage because there IS a 360 all around protection. The only way that could happen is if the tampon is totally full. This is something I definitely appreciate in a tampon. It also has a little knot at the end of the strings and out of the applicator it's shaped like a rose bud.
Aleksandra R.
I love these tampons! I love the gentle glide so much! I used to use tampax and i hated them with a passion. I have heave periods and the super tampons are a life savor at times. The best thing about these is that they open up in a 360 degree - circle instead of a straight rectangle thing from tampax. They go in so easily and you don't even feel them.
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
Does anyone recommend these for beginners
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
How do you rate it?
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
I've always used these. Are there any others that are just as good?
Nicole K.
How do these compare to say pearl or Kotex?