BY PLAYTEX #24 in Tampons

Playtex® Gentle Glide® Super Deodorant Plastic Tampons.
Our best protection.
New advanced design.
Absorbency.
Plastic applicator.
18 tampons. see more...

Jessica H.
These are my regular tampons. They are comfortable and don't cost much! Great Brand!!! You can find them everywhere too! I get mine at the local dollar store!
Nichole N.
Pawnee, IL
So much smoothr than the cheap ones. Easy to use and as comfortable as a tampon can be. Great to have confidence in your personal hygiene products.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I always buy Playtex tampons and I like them the best. I always go with the plastic applicator, it is the most comfortable.
Nishawn W.
I purchase these as a back up to my regulars. they are very comfortable. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing it.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good. I have an IUD now so I don’t use them. But they were gentle, clean, nice packaging.
Tawanna R.
Great brand. I vary between using platex tampons and u by kotex brand tampons. Still have leaking with both brands but works better then the cheap stuff!!