BY PLAYTEX #18 in Tampons

Parisian roasted for a deep, intense flavor. Sourced from all over the world, Emeril's® coffees represent the highest standard of excellence. These robust and sumptuous coffees create a flavorful cup that meets the exacting standards of Emeril Lagasse... see more...

Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They work. But I can't justify buying something that adds plastic to landfills when cardboard applicators are available.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these my entire child bearing years and they worked very well. I would say they work better than any other brand out there. They are not any more expensive than the other brands but they don't hurt going in or out and they hold well.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Tampons are tampons for me. the,brand doesn't mean anything to me, they all do the same thing. This however, happens to be the,brand I'm currently using. no complaints.
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think these tampons are great they are so comfortable and the applicator is nice as well. They don't leak and I would recommend them.
Jennifer S.
Wshngtn Xing, PA
Simply the best tampon playtex makes. I switched to the sport due to my active lifestyle, and could switch back fast enough to the gentle glide 360! It's comfortable, easy to use and never leaks!
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
Highly recommend this tampons! Their a great product! Their definitely "gentle" and you don't even realize they are there which great for girls new to the life of periods.
Kristina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These were the first brand I ever bought and I have not stopped buying them. The applicator is preferable for me over other brands.