Playtex Gentle Glide Plastic Unscented Multi-Pack Tampons 50-ct. uploaded by Diana P.Playtex Gentle Glide Plastic Unscented Multi-Pack Tampons 50-ct. uploaded by Sondra B.

BY PLAYTEX #80 in Tampons

Protect your clothing from accidents during your menstrual cycle with these tampons from playtex. These gentle glide pieces are made of plastic for easy use. The jumbo pack includes super and regular absorbency tampons for convenience. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "They are very absorbent though and decently priced!" in 1 review
  • "As far as disposable feminine products go, Playtex is my favorite brand of tampon." in 1 review
  • "If you have a heavy period I would recommend only using them towards the end of your cycle." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product and I've always trusted the Playtex name." in 1 review
  • "I've never had them leak especially for me that's a great thing because i have a heavy flow for the first 4 days then light for the next 3" in 1 review
Katy T.
Graham , TX
I accidentally bought these instead of the Playtex Sport one day when I was talking on my phone while shopping. Bad decision. I could not hold the “grip” well enough to actually insert the tampon. I feel like I have been spoiled with the ease and comfort of Playtex Sport. These just did not work for me.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these when they're on sale or out if my usual brand. Also when my periods being whack and irregular. They're comfortable and don't cause rashes or itching. I like that it gives you different sizes for when your flow is irregular. The price is also on point.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
These tampons are great for an active female. The structure of the tampon allows a gentle use & support during this time of month. This box came with a 50 which made the product affordable.
Ariel S.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried them for the first time during my last cycle and unfortunately they just didn't cut it for my first 2 days (which is when its at its heaviest). I tried using the Super but I leaked within the hour. (It was inserted correctly) The applicator stick did fall off as soon as I opened the package on a few of them and landed in the toilet. Which was very inconvenient. If you have a heavy period I would recommend only using them towards the end of your cycle. There is nothing really wrong with the product it self it just didn't work out for my specific needs.
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these on occasion simply because I'm always on a budget and can usually find cheaper brands but i do have to say that playtex makes them so much more comfortable to glide and they work great. I've never had them leak especially for me that's a great thing because i have a heavy flow for the first 4 days then light for the next 3
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I've always trusted the Playtex name. This pack gives you a variety of tampons so you're never in need of a specific size. The applicator is comfortable and smooth and easy to grasp. The tampon itself is comfortable and I never have to worry about it.
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
I like the Playtex brand of tampons but feel as if sometimes they hurt coming out! They are very absorbent though and decently priced! I have never leaked either wearing these which is awesome.
Danielle N.
Conyers, GA
I don't think these are the worst tampons out there, but I don't care for them. I like Tampax the best. The strings on these tampons are fragile and often break for me, so it can cause panic when trying to remove tampons. They also aren't very good for heavy bleeders.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
My MVP! These are my favorite tampons. I have never had a problem with leakage. On my heaviest day, I do go with the S+ and do have to change them every 2-3 hours but they are so easy to insert and remove. They offer excellent protection.
Hannah C.
Playtex Sport or Gentle Glide 360 are my two favorites! Other tampons can be really uncomfortable, but these are a gentle breeze, and such a relief especially at that time of month! THE BEST ONES OUT THERE!