BY PLAYTEX #21 in Tampons

Playtex Tampons - So Comfortable Even You Cant Feel Them! Exclusive cross-pad design expands to custom fit your body for incredible comfort and protection Pearlescent, rounded tip plastic applicator provides smooth, comfortable insertion Playtex tampons have a unique, fresh scent that works to eliminate odor, not just cover it up. Regular absorbency 6-9 grams 8 tampons *International bulk orders are subject to additional shipping charges. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie K.
As far as traditional feminine products go, these are my favorite tampons. I like the scented version even though I'm sure it will give me cancer eventually. Plastic definitely beats out cardboard applicators as well. While I would prefer to use more eco-friendly products, these are my go-to tampon in the meantime.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These tampons are simply fine, they get the job done, and are more comfortable than their cardboard applicator bearing counterparts.
Leslie S.
They're great :) they're my go to brand! Very comfortable and soft I definitely recommend these. They get the job done :)
Tina J.
These are a good tampon for the price. I've never had any issues with them, other than they fray a little.