BY PLAYTEX

Surround Cooling System Keeps Liquids And Food Cool And Fresh-Up To 12 Hours. Quickly Chill Teethers And Pacifiers. Even Room Temperature Liquids Can Be Chilled While On The Go. Convenient Stroller Strap Attaches To Stroller Handle. Easy To Carry - Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Extra Pockets For Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone Or Diaper. Holds 2 Bottles Or 2 Cups No Ice Packs Needed Made In China see more...

• How well does this work with keeping drinks cold? does it...1 Answers
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
I came across this while looking for some type of cooler to store bottles and diabetic meds in.. I had been searching for something that suited what I was looking for for weeks, until I found this. And its been an absolute lifesaver.. Can pack a bag lunch for the zoo or park or for the drive in movies. Or a day out in the sun watching one of the kids softball tournaments. Or for road trips, which is originally why I bought it, it keeps the bottles cold. and medication that needs to be refrigerated cold.. I love this. Definitely av great investment.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Awesome product! I used for on the go when my son was an infant. I was able to store two (9oz bottles) or 4 (4oz bottles). I also used when I went back to work. I had to pump my breast milk I stored a 10oz jug of boob milk in this handy cooler. It keeps the milk cold for up to 12 hrs without a fridge. Even still till today I use this for my toddler son (about to be 2) I keep his drinks and milk stored on family trips
April D.
Decatur , AL
I used to own this and seeing this picture makes me want to buy again. This product is amazing for larger bottle that need to be traveled with and kept cold right now I'm only using 5oz bottle but I will be needing a product like this soon as my LO grows.
Angela R.
Deltona, FL
Before finding this product, I was using a different soft-sided bag and having to stick coolers in it to keep my pumped breastmilk cold during work. Then I was gifted this product and I love it! It has coolers sewn into it. All I have to do is stick in the freezer over night each night and it stays cold pretty much all day! Perfect for pumping mamas!
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
This is so great! Both of my kids drink formula and so handy to be able to mix up the bottles and put into this cooler/bag and be set for the long day. Great for holidays when going to be gone all day, as well as going to the zoo, shopping...
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
This is a life saver. we not only used it for babies bottles, food and juice, it also came in handy for carrying my insulin and extra supplies for my insulin pump. fit perfectly in our diaper bag as well. I'd recommend this to every mommy I know.
Laju p.
Best thing ever made! my son was a big milk drinker and if I didn't keep it cold then the milk would go bad. this is perfect! put it in the freezer and the ice pack inside the bag would stay cold for hours and so would the milk. the only downfall is that it was super small so I could only fit 2 small bottles in it. .
Kate S.
nashua, NH
This was essential for bringing baby food with me when my kids were younger. I would store my pumped milk when we would go out and never worried about it going bad. it kept the milk cold.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
This is perfect for when we go somewhere away from home, and I need to make my baby's milk cold, I can just store them there and when he needs it, I can just take it out.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Perfect for when your going to the park or an amusemant park or camping or even just a road trip. keeps the baby food cold and fresh and you can put multiple things inside.
Amber L.
How well does this work with keeping drinks cold? does it have a lot of space?