BY PLAYTEX

Surround Cooling System Keeps Liquids And Food Cool And Fresh-Up To 12 Hours. Quickly Chill Teethers And Pacifiers. Even Room Temperature Liquids Can Be Chilled While On The Go. Convenient Stroller Strap Attaches To Stroller Handle. Easy To Carry - Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Extra Pockets For Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone Or Diaper. Holds 2 Bottles Or 2 Cups No Ice Packs Needed Made In China see more...

• How well does this work with keeping drinks cold? does it have a lo...1 Answers
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I used to own this and seeing this picture makes me want to buy again. This product is amazing for larger bottle that need to be traveled with and kept cold right now I'm only using 5oz bottle but I will be needing a product like this soon as my LO grows.
Anelly C.
Anelly C.
Phoenix , Az
This is truly a life saver! Easy to carry and clean and you can fit what you need
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love this bag! Just put in the freezer and it kept bottles cold for a long time. My father in law even bought one for himself.
Amber l.
Amber l.
A helpful tool! Used for storing snacks & meals & used for transporting breast milk
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bay City, MI
Love this for travel! Keeps the drink and snack cool and easy to bring along!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lockport, LA
Great for breastfeeding or just storing some cold snacks for you baby! really great idea!!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Kansas city, KS
I came across this while looking for some type of cooler to store bottles and diabetic meds in.. I had been searching for something that suited what I was looking for for weeks, until I found this. And its been an absolute lifesaver.. Can pack a bag lunch for the zoo or park or for the drive in movies. Or a day out in the sun watching one of the kids softball tournaments. Or for road trips, which is originally why I bought it, it keeps the bottles cold. and medication that needs to be refrigerated cold.. I love this. Definitely av great investment.
Acacia  .
Acacia .
Spiro, OK
This is so great! It really keeps things cold for long periods! Its super helpful on trips or just days out when you don't have access to a refrigerator.
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Awesome product! I used for on the go when my son was an infant. I was able to store two (9oz bottles) or 4 (4oz bottles). I also used when I went back to work. I had to pump my breast milk I stored a 10oz jug of boob milk in this handy cooler. It keeps the milk cold for up to 12 hrs without a fridge. Even still till today I use this for my toddler son (about to be 2) I keep his drinks and milk stored on family trips
Katie M.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
This is so great! Both of my kids drink formula and so handy to be able to mix up the bottles and put into this cooler/bag and be set for the long day. Great for holidays when going to be gone all day, as well as going to the zoo, shopping...
Amber L.
Amber L.
How well does this work with keeping drinks cold? does it have a lot of space?