BY PLAYTEX

Playtex Bottle-Feeding, full set kit, playtex full set kit, playtex, drop-ins, bottle Original Nurser Gift Set see more...

• What do you think would improve these bottles for breastf...3 Answers
PLAYTEX FAMILY PRODUCTS Playtex Original Nurser Disposable Feeding Set
  • "I have nursed all 3 of my kids and none of them would take these bottles." in 1 review
  • "I liked the drop in liner because it was so simple but every once in awhile you would get a wonky batch and they would shake out and make a huge mess..nobody wants to whip up a fresh bottle of breast milk to have it splatter everywhere " in 1 review
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Loved the idea of these but these didn't work out for us. It seemed as if it didn't allow all milk to come out all the way due to the lining sucking in on it when if closer to be empty also, I am not a big fan of the price on the refills and the fact that their really not eco friendly.
Marni F.
Billings, MT
I have nursed all 3 of my kids and none of them would take these bottles. I like the idea of the drop ins but the nipple is just not nurser friendly. Another problem I encountered is the fact that they leak!
Samantha O.
These bottles are the ones my son liked the best and this starter set was a great gift. It has both the small and the large bottles and since you use the drop in liners with these there isn't really any need to buy any more. It also came with slow, medium, and fast flow nipples.
Evelynn D.
I used these with my son. I liked the drop in liner because it was so simple but every once in awhile you would get a wonky batch and they would shake out and make a huge mess..nobody wants to whip up a fresh bottle of breast milk to have it splatter everywhere
Influenster M.
Got this as a gift when my first son was born was great for back then now we wouldn't use it because we switched to the bagless bottles with small clear nipples.
Amy B.
This variety of sizes is great for baby when they grow. And it is all in one box. Plus a variety of nipples.
Vicky D.
SouthGate, Ca
I got a set of these for one of my baby'showers but I didn't like the way it left the formula
Marni F.
Billings, MT
What do you think would improve these bottles for breastfed babies?