BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Colors May Vary. Clinically shown: Mimics breastfeeding Significantly reduces gas and colic Your premium nurser gift set includes: 2- 4oz premium nursers with NautralLatch® silicone nipples 2- 8-10oz premium nursers with NautralLatch® silicone nipples 15- 4oz Drop-Ins™ pre-sterilized disposable liners 15- 8-10oz Drop-Ins™ pre-sterilized disposable liners 1- Breast pump adapter ring 1- Liner ring 2- Sealing disks 2- Nipple rings 1- Instruction booklet Includes breastmilk storage kit Pre-sterilized disposable liners keep air out for more comfortable feeding Pre-sterilized for a clean bottle any time 100% Leak-proof guarantee Pre-formed for easy one-handed assembly and clean-up Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners collapse as baby feeds for less air, less gas and less colic discomfort Clinicall see more...

• "These are a life saver when you're on the go!" in 1 review
  • "However, the overall benefit with the breast-like collapsing bag was beneficial when my little one was suffering colic." in 1 review
stephanie n.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been buying these bottles as gifts for the longest. I was introduced to Playtex liner bottles when I was about 10 or 11. My aunt bought them for her kids. I had to make the bottles whenever I baby'sat the kids so I loved not having to wash bottles. I use them now for my youngest. 10 month old D, loves it. I gave it to him when I started to wean him off of breast. Working very well. I do wish they still made the old nipple with the X cut.
Michelle R.
I used these with both of my children and I LOVED them! I buy them as a shower gift for every new Mom (because you really don't know what baby is going to like) I originally purchased these to aid with easy cleanup, just toss the bag away and reuse the cylinder/bottle. However, the overall benefit with the breast-like collapsing bag was beneficial when my little one was suffering colic. I also liked the assortment of nipples you could purchase. A must have.
Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
My son is about to be a year old and this was my bottle choice. They really helped with his colic, and not to mention are super sanitary. The whole thing is super easy to clean and you can choose from a variety of different nipple flow, sizes, and shapes. All around an awesome bottle!
Amy R.
I used the Playtex drop in system with both my kids. I love that the drop ins were sterile. I didn't have to worry about scrubbing bottles. The bottles held up really well too. They are also great for traveling. You don't have to carry a bunch of bottles - just pack some liners and you are good to go.
Bridgette M.
Jacksonville, NC
Although this seems like the better route to go sometimes, these bottles can get rather expensive. Yeah they may be the cheaper bottles to start out with, but when you have to go out and buy a box of the liners every week or so, at 7-8 a piece it can get rather expensive
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I used these for my second child and they worked really well for him. He only liked the slanted nipple that came in the set, so I had to purchase replacements often.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I loved these bottles. I like that you know it is always clean because of the sterile liners. It makes cleanup super easy too. Just toss the liner and wash the nipples.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
I used these with my daughter and loved them simple cleaning and the liners are sterile so I don't have to worry also you can really minimize the air with these
valeria O.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a life saver when you're on the go! Especially if you are going to be out for a while, you just use the drop in baggies and you're good to go!
Sierra C.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are the ONLY bottles I have gotten to use for my newborn. The nursers are easy to use and have an extremely easy clean up after use!
Michelle S.
Do the bottles Coke in different colors or just plain white?

back