BY PLAYTEX

This Playtex baby product is BPA free. Clinically shown: Mimics breastfeeding Significantly reduces gas and colic Pre-sterilized disposable liners keep air out for more comfortable feeding Pre-sterilized for a clean bottle any time 100% Leak-proof guarantee Pre-formed for easy one-handed assembly and clean-up Drop-Ins Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners collapse as baby feeds for less air, less gas and less colic discomfort Clinically shown to support baby s own natural feeding pattern and support breastfeeding Baby sucks and swallows in a coordinated rhythm Baby breaths more naturally Baby can control the flow of milk, so he/she takes in just the right amount Colors will vary 8-10oz 236-300mL 0-3+ months Questions?  Call ; see more...

• I'm looking for a bottle that best represents natural breasts for...2 Answers
  • Has anybody tried using store brand liners with the Playtex brand...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
My babe is nursed a majority of the time but in those times when I need a break or want to go do something by myself this bottle comes in handy. Easily to assemble and easy to clean. The nipple is a bit stiff but I'm sure it'll soften with more use?
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Anyone with a colicky baby should try these! My son had awful colic and these did the trick. They are easy to use as well and the way they can bend at the top makes them even greater. I would definitely use these again for future colic children!
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
These bottles are the best especially if you have a gassy baby. I love that you can squeeze out all of the air and they're so easy to clean. I also like that they now can be turned into an angle position.
Megan S.
Liberty , NC
I didn't care to much for these bottles, the drop in part get really messy and easy to spill. I used formula and it was hard to mix with them. It also made my little ones acid reflux act up.
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
I love these bottles! Being a twin mom this bottle works for my babies. It helped with their gas problem because you are able to squeeze out all the hair. They are easy to clean and manageable for baby to hold. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to any first time mom.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best bottle! We loved them! Not a lot of parts to wash, you could just change the nipple and bag without having to scrub a million parts for a new bottle. I was even able to use breast milk bags instead of the drop in liners at times. Another great is you are able to squeeze all the air out of the little liner to help reduce your babies gas. We will be using this again with our 2nd baby in July
Jen A.
The drop in bottles were great for my baby who suffered from colic, the drop in bag prevents the baby from taking in air while drinking the bottle. It is a little pricey for the drop in bag refills if you buy the name brand. I found that target sells the same drop in bags for cheaper since it's the target brand and it does the same job as the name brand.
Annie H.
I loved this bottle and the easy inserts. It was great to use whenever my fiancé had to feed our son, because he did not let me feed him from a bottle because I was only allowed to provide him my milk jugs. Easy to clean.
Karen O.
Love these bottles, the drop in liners make it super easy to use and the best part is you can literally push out the air so your baby doesn't get any while drinking. My son is breastfed but will receive a bottle every now and then and he latches on to this nipple without any problem.
Ashley G.
Malvern, AR
I wanted to purchase the original glass version, but when I discovered those were no longer available I was happy to find the new version. I really like the hinge that creates a bend in the bottle. Not having to wash the whole bottle at every feeding is a lifesaver!
Sylvia G.
I'm looking for a bottle that best represents natural breasts for my pumped breast milk for my sitter when I go back to school soon. I am looking for a sample to try to see if he likes ot
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
Has anybody tried using store brand liners with the Playtex brand bottle? Are they compatible?